1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am really worried about this

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by thedylan, Jun 11, 2011.

1. thedylan

Ok so I have never had anal sex or given oral to a male but that is due to the fact that I do not want to get aids or other stds please let me know what are the risks of such activities and how to prevent possible capturing of these diseases also as a side note I do use a anal vibrator while masturbation what are the risks associated with that please advice from people who are experienced in this area would be great due to some medical articles are just from the physicians point of view thx:help:

2. Gumtree

I think you'll find there will be a bit of a lack of response to this thread, due to the fact the questions have been answered quite frequently.

I suggest having a quick browse through the older threads and the stickied ones in the Health and Well-being sections; I'm confident you'll find almost all your answers.

But the basis is that sexual health comes down to two things; trust and risk.

There's always a risk, no matter how prepared you are. But at the same time, you can't catch anyone that the other person doesn't already have.

If there are no STI's between either of you, then you can assumably have unprotected sex without protection, but do you really trust the other person enough to take that risk? Unprotected sex is generally something best left to long term monogamous relationships.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    when in doubt wear a condom

4. KaraBulut

The question you're asking doesn't have a good answer. The answer is that sex is a dirty, messy business and there's never a situation that involves two or more people where the risk is zero.

But I would give you that answer about the risks of driving on the freeway, walking across a busy street or even swimming in the ocean. Everything that has enjoyment has a certain amount of risk.

But before you drive, you take drivers education classes, pass a test, practice driving and do practical things like wearing a seatbelt. All of these things lower your risk and allow to you make better (read: fewer stupid) choices.

And that's the answer when it comes to sex.

Read about STDs. Get to know your partners. Don't make choices about sex when you are drunk, horny or drunk and horny. Buy condoms, keep them in good condition and make sure they are in a place where you have them. Learn to say, "If you want it, you better wear it" when it comes to condoms.

Do the same risk mitigation that you do with driving, crossing the street, swimming and every other thing you do in your life that comes with both enjoyment and risk.

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2011 at 09:09 AM ----------

Anything that you put up your ass should be designed for that purpose (i.e. nothing from the produce section of the grocery store, etc) and it should be within the normal size of a penis (i.e. if the title has the word "monster" in it then you probably shouldn't make that your first choice).

Vibrators can be an issue with frequent use because a real penis doesn't vibrate. If you get used to jacking off with a particular thing like a vibrator, then you may find that a real penis doesn't push your buttons in the way that the vibrator does. You can use the toy but don't turn the vibrator on each time.

Use lube. Be sure to clean it well after every use (you can also use a condom to help keep it clean). When you do get a boyfriend, avoid sharing toys unless you use a condom on them.

Ideally, all toys should have a large base or a handle that you can hang onto when your hands are slippery.