1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some questions...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by sensitiveguy22, Jun 11, 2011.

1. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok, I've got a variety of questions that are too embarrasing to ask anyone in RL...

1. Is it possible to cum purely through anal/prostate stimulation? I've read that it is, but I've found it's only good supplementary to penis stimulation. Now perhaps this is because it's difficult to maintain the stimulation long enough by myself as I start to cramp up and such, idk. About how long does it take, how much pressure is necessary, etc? One of these days I hope to find a girl willing to do it for me, either by fingering or with a strap-on. :icon_bigg Oh, and in the mean time I've thought about purchasing one of those Aneros toys...but the problem is I'm living at home and last night I purchased a sex toy (a pocket pussy) he noticed a strange charge on my account :eusa_doh: Led to a very awkward conversation, in which I kept trying to play dumb/denying the charge and he concluded it was for a sex chat hotline or something, lol...well not far from the truth I guess. But yeah, not gonna try that again unless you guys know of a way to keep it completely inconspicuous.

2. I've also read that anal stimulation should be relatively clean as no feces should be present in the rectum of a healthy individual...however it seems I always have shit present in there when, which makes prostate stimulation somewhat difficult sometimes. Does this just mean I need more fiber or something? Also, something that really concerns me is when I go to the bathroom my rectum seems to protrude sometimes. If I'm not mistaken this is something called anal prolapse, right? Could this be the cause of trying to self stimulate my prostate or again does it just mean I need more fiber in my diet?

3. I recently "experimented" with another guy for the first time and we briefly engaged in 69. Well afterwards my throat felt weird and my friend wants to try it again sometime, which I might be up for...but I'm worried about the possibility of STD's. The weird feeling in my throat might have just been from the shaving cream or lotion we were jerking off with prior but I'd like to avoid the very awkward situation of my parents asking how I got herpes in my mouth or something, you know? :lol: Heck, he wants to cum in other's mouths next time, but I'm really apprehensive about this. I'm thinking next time we should wear condoms maybe, but then I'm wondering how much that would lessen the stimulation. It wasn't all the great without even, but I think we could vastly improve upon last time, lol...like actually suck as opposed to just barely placing our mouths on it. Anyways, this is something I never even dreamed I'd be asking about, but yeah...

Any help with these concerns is appreciated. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

#1 sensitiveguy22, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, definitely. As to how long, I think that varies tremendously for different people, but at least for some people, if you hit it just right, it can be really quick, like under a minute.

Buy a prepaid Visa card from your local grocery or walmart or somewhere. Or, increasingly, a lot of stores accept paypal, which can be funded directly from a checking account if you have one.

I'll leave question 2 for KB.

Some discomfort in your throat is not uncommon after oral sex. However, I'd not recommend shaving cream in the future :slight_smile: If your friend really has only been with one or two people, it's unlikely he has an STD but you can have a frank conversation with him, and both of you can get tested for free at most public health clinics or HIV testing facilities run by your local gay center. As for condoms with oral sex... the risks of HIV or another really serious STI is very, very low, though it's quite possible to get gonorrhea and other less serious STIs through oral contact. if you've both been tested and/or you've talked with him and feel comfortable, then oral sex without a condom is relatively safe, even if you each ejaculate in each other's mouths. Anal sex, though, you should always use a condom.

Hope that helps!

3. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Sounds like a good idea but there's still the issue of getting the package delivered to the house without arousing my parents suspicions :lol: Hmm, unless I could maybe find it at a sex store in town?

BTW, has anyone tried the Aneros...is it worth it?

Heh, well you see I helped him touch up on the shaving he'd done that morning. I wasn't sure if we were seriously going to give bj's a try (and without condoms even) but if we did I figured it would be best if we both shaved, so we didn't get like hairballs...lol, I've heard some horror stories about eating out girls with really hairy bushes and I figured the same would apply to guys and bj's. Anyways, thanks for the advice.

#3 sensitiveguy22, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  4. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Anal Toys (Aneros in particular)

With the presumption that at least close to half of the members here are bi or gay men I'm surprised that a search produced almost no discussion of anal toys. :confused:

Does anyone use toys?

If so what would you recommend is best? I've seen high praises sung elsewhere of the Aneros prostate stimulators...but they may be bogus reviews. Has anyone tried one of these that can back up the unbelievable claims I've read regarding this toy? For instance...

I don't believe I've ever actually had a prostate orgasm, but I'm hoping some toy can get me there.

Is there anything worth buying?

#4 sensitiveguy22, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  5. KaraBulut

Since your two threads are related, I've merged them to address them together.

There are some general things about anal play but each guy (or girl for that matter) is different.

The primary pleasure of anal stimulation has to do with nerve endings in the anus/rectum and perianal area (in men, the area between the scrotum and the tailbone). Some guys enjoy just being stimulated with pressure or a tongue in this area. Other guys enjoy penetration- the feeling of having something in their ass.

While prostate stimulation is lumped in with anal pleasure, it is a different. Prostate stimulation does result in much more intense orgasms in many guys. However, it's easy to confuse prostate stimulation with anal stimulate because most things that you would use to stimulate your prostate involves friction and pressure on nerve endings in the anus and rectum.

A lot of the members here are younger and may not own toys because they still live at home.

Prostate stimulators are more of an advanced toy for guys who are looking for a very specific prostate stimulation or who enjoy "milking" of the prostate. For the person who is new to anal play, a butt plug or small dildo is usually where they start. For guys who enjoy masturbation and want to experiment further, a more specific toy like a prostate stimulator is the next step.

Most people do need more fiber in their diet- especially as they get older.

Fecal matter accumulates on the right side of your body as it moves from the small intestine to the large intestine. When you are about to have a bowel movement, the stool moves against gravity from the right side to the left side where the rectum is. That's when you would normally have feces in your rectum and when you feel like you need to go to the bathroom.

It's not normal to have feces in the rectum all of the time- usually it's only after a large meal when the colon moves to empty. It can be a sign that you're not eating enough fiber or that you are constipated.

There's a certain amount of extrusion that happens in any bowel movement. This is worsened when you are constipated or you aren't eating enough fiber. Prolapse is when the internal part of the anus protrudes through the anal sphincter. It tends to occur in infants and very elderly people and it is rare in otherwise healthy adults.

If you are sexually active with anyone- male or female- outside of a monogamous relationship, you should get regular STD testing.

Sometimes after kissing, making out or having sex with someone for the first few times, you may have a little bit of a sore throat, Each person has a slightly different combination of bacteria in their body and with any intimate contact, there's a certain amount of trading of bacteria that goes on that can make you feel a like you have a mild cold.

However, a sore throat can also be a symptom of chlamydia or gonorrhea. So, if you had oral sex with someone without using a condom then you should get tested for STDs just to be sure.

#5 KaraBulut, Jun 12, 2011
  6. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I just pushed myself further, trying to maintain the stimulation as long as possible this time...and holy shit it was intense (and I mean both the burning in my arms and the feeling in my ass, lol) A few odd things this time though...I started feeling like I had to pee and I think maybe I did, unless it was prostatic fluid coming out...sure felt like I was urinating though :confused: Also, it only felt really good if I tried to kegel as I was stroking the prostate. I'd actually not really tried it like that before, but I suppose when you squeeze your pc muscle it elevates and firms the prostate or something, making it easier to stimulate? Cause another thing I noticed is that in order to get that really pleasurable feeling I had to use a lot of pressure...much moreso then I have tried in the past. I'm worried about damaging it though cause I've read applying too much pressure isn't good. How strongly does say the doctor stroke for prostate milking? You can have this done right? Where the doctor will stroke it until you cum or the fluid has all been released or whatever...seems I've read something about this. You have to actually have prostate issues though, right? :lol: I can't just make an appointment see what it should feel like? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I guess I need to either buy a toy or wait until I have a girlfriend who is willing to stroke it for me...self stimulation is just too difficult and exhausting, lol.

#6 sensitiveguy22, Jun 12, 2011
  7. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok, what constitutes a fetish? I really like the feel of gloves and condoms and my friend thinks I have a glove and/or latex fetish but as I've always understood it in order for something to be a fetish you NEED whatever it is to get aroused and cum, and that's not the case here...I'm able to get aroused and cum just fine without, but it feels so much better with :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I know that it's a bit weird for guys to like wearing condoms though. :lol: Then again I have not had the opportunity to penetrate a vagina wearing one and perhaps when I do I'll find I don't like the "it's like wearing a rain coat" feeling (or lack of feeling) either.

#7 sensitiveguy22, Jun 12, 2011
  8. Ecap1

A fetish isn't something that you NEED and HAVE to have in order to get aroused and ejaculate and all. It's just something other than the genitals and such that arouse you, whether it latex or leather or whatnot. If it arouses you then you have a fetish for it

9. Tracy Lord

Oh, WOW!! CKDH bought a prostate stimulator today and just tried it out for the first time....

Did I say, "oh, WOW!!" If I didn't, "oh, WOW!!"

10. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What are other symptoms? Because my throat has become more sore and I've got some odd bumps on the back of my tongue...but I'm embarrassed to get tested. I can't fucking believe how rotten of luck I have if my friend (who says he's only had sex with one person prior) seriously gave me something. :tantrum:

If so, God must be punishing me :eusa_doh:

Perhaps the bumps and stuff are just due to allergies or something though...

#10 sensitiveguy22, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  11. KaraBulut

There are two things that I often say in this forum:
    1. If you hear hoofbeats, look for horses not zebras. Most sore throats aren't STDs. If you have a sore throat and there's patches it could be a more common cause like strep. The only way to be sure is to see your doctor and have a throat swab.
    2. If you aren't willing to be sexually responsible, you shouldn't be having sex. This is true of going to the store and buying condoms and lube- if you're too embarassed, then you have no business getting naked with another person. STD testing is about being responsible for your health and the health of your partners. If you are too embarassed to go get STD testing, you have no business getting your weiner wet with another person.

There are certain responsibilities that come with being sexually active. So, that same throat swab that you should get for your sore throat to rule out a strep infection will also tell you whether you have an STD. So, make the appointment with your doctor and let him/her determine whether you need a course of antibiotics.

#11 KaraBulut, Jun 14, 2011
  12. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ok, buying condoms and lube at the store...I'm over that. But getting STD tested because I engaged in some gay sex...I did mention I'm Christian right? Yeah, like I'm going to tell anyone. As I said (aside from what I've said here) I planned for our little bit of experimentation to follow us to the grave. Now if I'd had sex with a girl that'd be a different story, but I'm afraid the people at the clinic would be able to tell that it was oral with a dick, not a vulva... :icon_redf

#12 sensitiveguy22, Jun 14, 2011
  13. Beachboi92

you have doctor patient confidentiality no one in a place like that is going to judge you just go get tested. Also they are legally required to keep their trap shut about anything you see them about. Not to mention even if they did tell and somehow managed to also remember your name with the story or your face considering all the patients they see it is doubtful that the person they tell would have any affect on your life. The worst they could probably do is tell some person they know that doesn't know you that some guy came in today worried about an STD because he sucked a dick and you probably are not the only person to even come in that day with something like that, and you are probably far from the worst thing they see in a day.

Take responsibility for your actions. like Kara said you have a responsibility to your health and the health of your partners the only thing that would be wrong of you is allowing yourself to carry some STD then go and infect someone else because you couldn't go get a test that 100000's of other people are going to get. And plenty of those other people are gay.

Gay sex is something that places like that deal with plenty. I go and have myself tested for everything including HIV/AIDS when i get tested, i'm far from the only one. Not to mention there is probably little chance they can tell wether u sucked a dick or not, which you did so stop acting like you didn't because fooling yourself doesn't change what happened especially considering you seem to plan on doing it again.

#13 Beachboi92, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
  14. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    No, I'm taking it as a sign from God to stop. Once was enough...I shall wait now until I am with a girl/someone who has more experience with dick sucking :lol: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. KaraBulut

Just to be clear about something- the majority of people who test positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia are straight.

And from our viewpoint, we don't consider sex to be "gay" or "straight". The term we use is "men who have sex with men" (MSM) and our only interest is to treat STDs so that they don't continue to spread to other people.

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember the 5 stages we talked about in another thread??

Denial.

Think about it. This isn't a sign from God, it's your own discomfort with the idea that you might/probably have some bisexual or gay tendencies. So perhaps you're feeling guilty because you feel like who you are (if, indeed, you are bisexual or gay) is in conflict with your religious teachings.

Instead of just running away, explore the feelings, think about where the intense guilt and jumping to conclusions that you have an STI are coming from, and work on getting over the guilt. There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexuality, provided you do so cautiously. There's nothing wrong with being gay, being bi, or enjoying sex with another guy. If you quit running away in fear, then you have a much better chance of actually understanding where you truly lie on the sexuality spectrum.

If you keep running away, without exploring yourself, then you're a lot more likely to end up like a number of our recent members: unhappily married to a woman, and 35 or 40, and questioning whether or not you're straight, bi, or gay. That's a much, much more complicated place to be. So trust me, sticking with exploring the feelings and understanding yourself *now* rather than running away is a much better place to be.

And just for the record... girls can have STIs also. :slight_smile:

17. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Awesome! Could you give some more details please? For starters what brand/style is it?

18. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Umm, so what is the best position for stimulating the prostate via anal intercourse?

19. KaraBulut

There's not a single answer for that question. It just depends too much on other factors- like the size and shape of the various parts.

Really- the best part of it all is to explore and find all of these erogenous zones together.

20. sensitiveguy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Well it seems I'll be able to maintain my virginity...even anal, lol. My friend apparently can't use condoms, he goes limp like as soon as he puts it on. :confused: