1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alone

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Colosses, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    so i keep all my emoticons, feelings, tot's, fears, and everything that bothers me inside and i never toke about it whit my family cus they just don't listen. for the most part i can handle it all but sometimes it becums to much so i just sit in my closet and listen to some music and let it all flow over me which tacks about a day in that time i cry, sleep,or just sit there. i also don't eat and i don't com out i insulate myself from the world and i feel bad each time i do this b/c my family dus not nodes me gone so i am confused what sud i do? is this bad for my health and if it is haw can i stop this?

2. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Everything is bad for your health from not going in the sun to being in the sun. I know, irrelevant but It is bad to hold your feelings in. not eating is bad, as we have informed you before. The best thing I can think of is hold your head high. Your 17, you can almost get out and live on your own, so look for a job! Start saving your money to get your own place. You said your family doesnt notice when your gone so surely they wont mind you getting a job. Plus it is sort of a hobby, It will occupy your time pushing away your negative thoughts. Instead of bottling your feelings up take them out. Rant here on EC, write a journal or find something stress reliving. Running and cleaning work for me. Find calming activities too, reading for instance. My teachers always say "One Way to increase your vocabulary and spell better is to read" Sure, with dyslexia it may be hard to read but there are all sorts of levels of books. Go to your local Library. Now, I am not making fun of you for bad spelling either. My spelling is TERRIBLE but I use Google Chrome witch has a built in spell checker. If only it had a grammar checker too...

3. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i cry every where and i still feel sad and unhappy and no mater how much i cry it dusint seam to go away. it's hare to no that u can cry about everything all night and u will still feel the same the next day sometimes i cry so mush my eyes dry out....i just don't no what to do any more :tears:....

4. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Like I said above, dear, find an outlet for your feelings. Get a hobby, and blog about it

5. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...............i don't think that will help...

6. Lolguy

You should still try it. You can't go posting your problems, on a support forum, if you're not willing to try out the advice given to you. If you're not willing to open yourself up to new possibilities and help from others, then why do you post these things in the first place?

7. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    it's not that i'm not willing to try out advice that people give me on hear it i have tryd that and it did not work for me......

8. ToTheCeilingFan

What's your hobby?
    If you don't see a psychologist already, that might be a good place to start.

9. ShebbsIsAwesome

yeah, try to get out of the house...

:rolle: Look at dat grammar! beautiful.

10. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k i will try to mack plans for today thanks:slight_smile:

11. Tracy Lord

Yeah, Colosses, I recommended that in another thread. You are dealing with some pretty heavy stuff, so it's quite normal to be feeling like you do. It would be a very rare person who could work out all that stuff on their own without at least some professional help.

12. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i don't wanna sound corny or anything, but honestly the best thing i can do for myself when i feel this way (and trust me i totally understand what you're saying) is to sit on my roof or stick my head out the door or window, feel the sunshine, and breathe the fresh air. honest, it does wonders.

13. Fusileer

Fusileer Guest

Thank you. Now I don't have to write about how I feel since you explained it perfectly.