1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

embarrassing problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tomm100, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Tomm100

Tomm100 Guest

Hi, I'm 19 and I'm pretty sure I have external haemorrhoids. I don't know how I got them because I have a healthy lifestyle and always use plenty of lube etc when I bottom.

They're not painful whatsoever but they're noticeable and I would be really self-concious about bottoming now (I haven't bottomed since I've had the problem). I thought they would go away on their own with prep H but they're not doing so . I've just got into a relationship and my boyfriend wants to top me but I keep having to say no.
    The real problem is that I feel that if I go to my doctor then they won't do anything because I'm not really in any pain or discomfort - it's just embarrassing.
    Has any one got any suggestions of what I should do? Should I lie to my doctor and say that they're causing me discomfort?

2. Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's odd, I've never heard of a doctor refusing to treat someone because it's not causing them pain. If anything, they try to push unnecessary treatment on you to make more money...

3. Eleanor Rigby

I think that the first thing would be to go to your doctor and explain them your problem and that it's bothering you because it's affecting your sexuality.
    If your doctor don't do anything about it (wich I seriously doubt) then it would be time to search for a better doctor.
    Take care, Cécile