1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-Stop Runny Nose

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Foxed, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Foxed

Ok, this is driving me insane. Every time I wake up, my nose becomes runny, and doesn't stop for most of the day. Going outside tends to calm it down, but not a permanent fix. It doesn't seem where I wake up, be it home, in a different town, or after a quick nap in the car. It ALWAYS starts when I wake up, and has been doing so for a few weeks now.

I'm going to explode via insanity if this doesn't stop soon. Whats up with me, and how can I stop this? ><

2. RaeofLite

I've got a few questions for you...

Do you eat healthy? Are you maybe allergic to something in your home? Do you smoke? Is your house so clean that maybe the cleaning products are causing poor immune system? Is your house (er... dusty or dirty?) Do you have pets?

3. KaraBulut

It sounds like you may have a dust mite allergy. Have you seen an allergist?

4. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, but for me, it only lasts until noon. So, I have come to the completely logical conclusion that I am allergic to morning. :slight_smile:

5. Lychee

Do you breathe through your mouth? This often contributes to runny noses, according to my doctor...