1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Bashings

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CrimsonThunder, Nov 19, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

I guess this could go in here because its "well being"... I think, move if necessary.

For some reason it just occurred to me that I've never been bashed for my sexuality even though a LOT of people know about it. (damn word of mouth)

So if anyone here wants to tell their story (if they've been bashed or a near miss) can have their say. Or maybe you've heard of one.

I'll start with a person called David Graham, from Australia. He was in Big Brother.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,18973287-2902,00.html

Its a good, but sad read.

2. JSG

JSG Guest

Not me, but I almost bashed somebody (for throwing a stone on me and my lover), lol, the look on his face ! He was def not expecting a queer to bite back ! Esp with all his friends around him.

3. CrimsonThunder

Good on ya JSG. :thumbsup:

Most people probably think we're weak little people, but we're not. :grin:

4. Jim1454

Thankfully I've not had any such experience... but I'm not likely "recognizable" as a gay man - especially to the idiots that would do such a thing.