1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pot (Marijuana)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Pot is NOT harmful to the human body or mind. Marijuana does NOT pose a threat to the general public. Marijuana is very much a danger to the oil companies, alcohol, tobacco industries and a large number of chemical corporations. Various big businesses, with plenty of dollars and influence, have suppressed the truth from the people. The truth is if marijuana was utilized for its vast array of commercial products, it would create an industrial atomic bomb! Entrepreneurs have not been educated on the product potential of pot. The super rich have conspired to spread misinformation about an extremely versatile plant that, if used properly, would ruin their companies. Where did the word 'marijuana' come from? In the mid 1930s, the M-word was created to tarnish the good image and phenomenal history of the hemp plant...as you will read. The facts cited here, with references, are generally verifiable in the Encyclopedia Britannica which was printed on hemp paper for 150 years:
    * All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s; Hemp Paper Reconsidered, Jack Frazier, 1974.
    * It was LEGAL TO PAY TAXES WITH HEMP in America from 1631 until the early 1800s; LA Times, Aug. 12, 1981.
    * REFUSING TO GROW HEMP in America during the 17th and 18th Centuries WAS AGAINST THE LAW! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769; Hemp in Colonial Virginia, G. M. Herdon.
    * Hemp called 'Billion Dollar Crop.' It was the first time a cash crop had a business potential to exceed a billion dollars; Popular Mechanics, Feb., 1938.
    CONSPIRACY ??
    Andrew Mellon became Hoover's Secretary of the Treasury and Dupont's primary investor. He appointed his future nephew-in-law, Harry J. Anslinger, to head the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs. Secret meetings were held by these financial tycoons. Hemp was declared dangerous and a threat to their billion dollar enterprises. For their dynasties to remain intact, hemp had to go. These men took an obscure Mexican slang word: 'marihuana' and pushed it into the consciousness of America.
    THE WONDER PLANT ????
    Hemp has a higher quality fiber than wood fiber. Far fewer caustic chemicals are required to make paper from hemp than from trees. Hemp paper does not turn yellow and is very durable. The plant grows quickly to maturity in a season where trees take a lifetime.
    MEDICINES SHOULD BE MADE FROM HEMP. We should go back to the days when the AMA supported cannabis cures. 'Medical Marijuana' is given out legally to only a handful of people while the rest of us are forced into a system that relies on chemicals. Pot is only healthy for the human body.
    WORLD HUNGER COULD END. A large variety of food products can be generated from hemp. The seeds contain one of the highest sources of protein in nature. ALSO: They have two essential fatty acids that clean your body of cholesterol. These essential fatty acids are not found anywhere else in nature! Consuming pot seeds is the best thing you could do for your body. Eat uncooked hemp seeds.
    The liquor, tobacco and oil companies fund more than a million dollars a day to Partnership for a Drug-Free America and other similar agencies. We have all seen their commercials. Now, their motto is: --It's more dangerous than we thought.-- Lies from the powerful corporations, that began with Hearst, are still alive and well today. There is only one enemy; the friendly people you pay your taxes to; the war-makers and nature destroyers. With your funding, they are killing the world right in front of your eyes. HALF A MILLION DEATHS EACH YEAR ARE CAUSED BY TOBACCO. HALF A MILLION DEATHS EACH YEAR ARE CAUSED BY ALCOHOL. NO ONE HAS EVER, EVER DIED FROM SMOKING POT!! In the entire history of the human race, not one death can be attributed to cannabis. Our society has outlawed grass but condones the use of the KILLERS: TOBACCO and ALCOHOL. Hemp should be declassified and placed in DRUG stores to relieve stress. Hardening and constriction of the arteries are bad; but hemp usage actually enlarges the arteries...which is a healthy condition. We have been so conditioned to think that: Smoking is harmful. That is NOT the case for passive pot. The stereotype for a pothead is similar to a drunk, bubble-brain. Yet, the truth is one--s creative abilities can be enhanced under its influence. The perception of time slightly slows and one can become more sensitive. You can more appreciate all arts; be closer to nature and generally FEEL more under the influence of cannabis. It is, in fact, the exact opposite state of mind and body as the drunken state. You can be more aware with pot. The pot plant is an ALIEN plant. There is physical evidence that cannabis is not like any other plant on this planet. One could conclude that it was brought here for the benefit of humanity. Hemp is the ONLY plant where the males appear one way and the females appear very different, physically! No one ever speaks of males and females in regard to the plant kingdom because plants do not show their sexes; except for cannabis. To determine what sex a certain, normal, Earthly plant is: You have to look internally, at its DNA. A male blade of grass (physically) looks exactly like a female blade of grass. The hemp plant has an intense sexuallity. Growers know to kill the males before they fertilize the females. Yes, folks...the most potent pot comes from 'horny females.' The reason this amazing, very sophisticated, ET plant from the future is illegal has nothing to do with how it physically affects us--..

--POT IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE BILLIONAIRES WANT TO REMAIN BILLIONAIRES!

ps: I think the word --DRUGS-- should not be used as an umbrella-word that covers all chemical agents. Drugs have come to be known as something BAD. Are you aware there are LEGAL drugstores?! Yep, in every city. Unbelievable. Each so-called drug should be considered individually. Cannabis is a medicine and not a drug. We should DARE to speak the TRUTH no matter what the law is.

2. sdc91

Re: pot

Yeah, but it's too late for the US to legalize it now (for the US members here). Everybody would want to try it since it's legal.

In my opinion, smoking ANYTHING is worse than smoking nothing at all. Ughh.

3. Re: pot

True. I don't like smoking of any kind. But consider this: you can get addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes, you can't get addicted to marijuana. Not that I would try it, the stench of pot is nasty. Just sayin.

4. Steam Giant

I've always felt that Marijuana should be treated similarly to alcohol. That way, it could be taxed, it would create legitimate jobs, and it would all but eliminate the criminal element. Additionally, the odds of contamination (like a "bad cut," other drugs mixed in with the marijuana) would be practically nonexistent. Marijuana has its side-effects and dangers, sure, but certainly no worse than alcohol (which I consider to be far more destructive).

The story I've heard behind it being illegal is competition with the cigarette industry, as well as the fact that hemp can be made into a cleaner-burning more abundant oil. Those are two gigantic industries you don't want to be on the bad side of.

5. Re: pot

this is true but if it came down to it smoking pot can help out in a lot of things like swiming when you smoke pot you train your lungs to hold more air witch in tun would help you say swim if you are on swim team you would be able to stay under the water longer because thir lungs could hold more air true other drugs can do this too but pot is the only "drug" that is healthy for you as long is it is straight pot and not laced

6. Jerr

Marijuana is easy to grow.

Which means when the US tries to tax it out the ass like it does tobacco and alcohol... it won't gain as much except for a bunch of stoners...

7. sdc91

I'm sorry, how does smoke in your lungs let you keep in more air??? Maybe it relaxes the tissue for a couple minutes so you can inhale more, but in the long run any kind of smoke will ruin your lungs. Why do you think serious athletes don't smoke? It's not just the nicotine - it's everything else that's in the smoke, too.

8. Steam Giant

Agreed, smoke is bad for your lungs no matter what. I'm not gonna dress it up, I believe Marijuana to be purely recreational (like alcohol). Some claim to be more focused when high, but that can also be attributed to losing focus on everything else.

However, when compared to similar substances (like alcohol or "hard" drugs), Marijuana is much safer. The only real dangers are doing unwise things while high (working or operating machinery), forming a habit (it may be non-addictive, but anything can be habit forming) and like I said earlier, getting a bad cut.

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

its a drug and its bad

10. Re: pot

its a plant it is a natural part of the earth ...

11. xxAngelOnFirexx

yes but it is smoked by pot heads. it is a drug

12. Re: pot

the definition of drug is "a chemical substance" unlaced pot is not chemicaly treated and not made up of chemicals...... its a plant ... and can do nothing to you really exept maybe make you a bit high and make you hungry its not going to make you kill some one or yourself ..unless its laced it is good for you that is why dr.s give it to people with certain kinds of cancer or certain kinds of pain my dad does pot it is a natural pain killer and it is better for you than most pills

#12 Monique_Massacre, Nov 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  13. xxAngelOnFirexx

no matter what anything anyone says i will thinkbad of it. i'm the reason my exish girlfriend stopped. it was very hard for her. and my mom (a very smart and educated person) just revieled that she smoked pot in high school. i'm sure other ppl i know have had problems to. it is used badly. it is bad.

14. dictionary

Posin Ivy is a plant it dosent mean it is good.....
    Hmmm im a it undecided on this because i have read and watched shows about "Mary Jane" and how it can cause long term brain damage.... what is realy needed is more resarch there is no point saying that a scientist is wrong because it could be useful but it would be helfull if you could say it IS usefull..
    Any form of legalisation would need to be properly managed i recently watched somthing where in calafornia drug despencers had just become drug dealers because you could use any escuse to get marijuana...
    In the 16th 17th centurys slavery was still tolrated so i would hardly consider it a great period in time to learn from...
    But legalising it could send the wrong message execialy in many cases we dont have alcohole and smoking under controal.
    For instance in Australia in Indiginous Australia the problems with alcahole abuse and petroal sniffing...
    If we could manurfacture it in a way where there only were benifits and no "negitive" side effects i think it would be a great idea...

15. Re: pot

if pot is so "bad" why is it given as medicine?? cigarettes and alcohol is far worse and pot is way way better than some of the other shit out their like meth

16. dictionary

Oh yeah never thought of that...... whoops...ill find out...
    Well i think it would have to be verry strongly regulated.... I will have a but more of a read on the effects of it tonight....

17. xxAngelOnFirexx

people who endose pot are just making excuses for saying its okay for them to be pot-heads. its a bad thing!

and its barely used as medicine in comparison to those who smoke it tp be high. aka druggies!!

18. Re: pot

my dad does pot he is not a druggie he does it because it helps him with his pain

19. SRSLYMARK

Pot is bad for the same reasons that alcohol is considered bad - it puts you into a state in which you are not able to think logically, and may do something stupid. It might not be physically harmful, and in some cases I can see how it would be helpful (as a prescribed painkiller), but the mental state that marijuana induces is VERY harmful to the smoker's loved ones. I've seen this happen myself. Families are ripped part due to spouses with drinking problems, and the same thing could happen with pot.

20. xxAngelOnFirexx

you are making excuses. my dad said for 10 years he was in pain and the drugs helped. its bullshit!

Drugs are wrong. there is no valid excuse