1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Feeling/Occurrence ... not sure what's going on.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ShenanigansChek, Aug 30, 2011.

1. ShenanigansChek

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not really all that worried, just kind of annoyed about it ...
    But sometimes when I'm laying or sitting down, my body feels really really heavy and my head feels kind of detached (like it's sitting on a sack of clothes or something like that). My mind works at its regular speed, but my body is extremely lethargic and slow to accomplish simple tasks, like grabbing my drink or typing on my computer. It's almost like my body is trying to ignore my brain. This usually happens toward the end of the day, so is it some kind of fatigue? It doesn't happen everyday, maybe 3-4 times a week.

2. Katelynn

It could be simple fatigue at the end of the day, but it could also be related to a couple of things. Sometimes this can happen if you don't have a proper diet or it could also be a sign of just things your body might be going thru. Does this happen like every day or is an occasional thing or, & I apologize for suggesting it since you've probably already ruled it out, is it at or around the same time every month? It could also be environental as well. Are you regularly surrounded by something you are allergic to or might have a reaction from. If it's a persistent problem that impedes your daily life, you may even want to consider speaking with your doctor.

3. ShenanigansChek

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have any allergies ... and it happens throughout the month, not just during my period. It is persistent thing but it doesn't impede my daily life.

4. txnathrt

Out Status:
    Some people
    I found that I had a similar feeling for two reasons, but both reasons caused the same symptoms a sudden drop in blood pressure. I actually had an undiscovered heart condition. It might be worth mentioning to a doctor.