1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by paper person, Sep 24, 2011.

1. paper person

Ok so im not over weigt or anything, but im still got soem pudge and a set of love handle, i also think im developing fat around the brest area, which is not the most attractive thing. I look fine with a shirt on but id like to fell good about taking my shirt off around my uber skinny freinds in the summer.

Whats the best way to go about losing this unwanted body mass. Ive tried dieting but i think life is to short not to eat happy. I also heard crunches dont work, dont eat bread, do do cardio (but how and how much is beyond me). Any Advice.

2. KaraBulut

How tall are you and what is your overall weight and waist size?

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if you eat happy life will be short... lol...

4. just b urself

i honestly have no idea so im not really any help here..but i just wanted to say that im not overweight either but i also cant lose my belly fat/baby fat(watever u wanan call it)

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Part of it's just due to anatomy too I think. Men tend to retain fat in the stomach, women tend to retain it in the hips (if I remember anatomy class correctly).

6. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've also dealt with the pudge/love handles and what has seemed to help in the past is lifting constantly. When I've worked jobs that require lifting (e.g. moving pallets and lifting trays of produce, carrying heavy camera equipment) I have lost a lot of the fat. My continuous problem is that being at college I'm usually sitting on my butt writing papers or doing data analysis, so exercise doesn't happen as often and I really have to force myself to fit in work out time during the day (which unfortunately is haphazard...my will power sucks). Finding a friend to work out with you helps also, working out at a gym or doing a workout video together. Just having the extra encouragement or competition can help keep you on track and exercising to your fullest, so you don't let lack of will power get the best of you.

I need to get on a routine again. Getting over a cold the last couple weeks kept me pretty inactive. Time to "cowboy up"!