1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kickboxing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Danny19, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Danny19

heyyy guys! For those of you who have read my past post know that i have been wanting to get into shape. Well ive been hitting the gym a lot and i guess its working. people compliment me on how it looks like im losing weight. its awesome and everything i feel the same. Also since i go to the gym im getting a bit more muscle which is way awesome. Now ive been thinking lately and i really really want to do kickboxing. Ive always thought it seemed cool but never tried it. So me and my friend have been talking about it and are gonna go see next week what its about.

Soo do any of you guys do kickboxing? if so, do you like it? is it hard? do you see/feel a difference in your body? is it good for a weight loss workout?

Thanks to you that post :slight_smile:

2. Dykezz

I haven't done kickboxing but a couple of years back I did boxing for a while. It was once a week but I definitely noticed that my overall shape improved and I lost some weight.
    So if you wanna lose weight it is a fun and fast way to do it.