1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by andrewshell11, Oct 9, 2011.

1. andrewshell11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok. I am 15 years old and a gay male. I know your probably thinking "your only 15. You shouldn't be having sex". Well, I'm not. This is just a question that I want to know some information about before I do have anal sex, when I'm ready. That way I am prepared.

Below are the questions I have:

1. Does it hurt?
    2. Do you need to shave the area before having anal sex (as the bottom)?
    3. Don't you get... waste... on the tops penis? If so, how do you prevent it?
    4. How can I be safe when I do decide to do it?

Thanks. I just want to be prepared for when I find the right person and for when I'm ready

2. Mogget

1. It doesn't hurt if done correctly. That means you have to prep the area (usually by inserting first one, then more, fingers into the anus, I think there may be sex toys designed for this function as well) and use plenty of lube. Although it won't affect the pain or pleasure you feel, the top should wear a condom to prevent infection (which includes, but is not limited to, HIV).

2. No. Shaving in an aesthetic preference.

3. If you've voided your bowels and cleaned around the area with soap and water you should be fine.

4. Condoms.

See the articles below for more information

Empty Closets - Anal Sex

Empty Closets - Getting Clean for Anal Sex

3. andrewshell11

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for this valuable information. I will definitely read this information.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah Liam's correct about number 4. Condoms are a must. They're the best way to be safe.It can also be for number 3 cause at least if something were to happen...it would be on the condom not the cock.

5. Ridiculous

The best way to be safe during sex is to have sex with someone you trust, not just random people you've just met.

Of course condoms are very important as well.. but things can go wrong (they can break, or fall off, or your partner can deliberately take it off without you knowing) in which case things become significantly more risky if you're with someone whose sexual history you don't know.