1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizare Question?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Akira, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Akira

Ok. So I have this really weird thing on my pelvis. I still have my vag adn all, and my pelvic bone seems to stick out more than normal. It kind of makes me giggle, but that's besides the point.

Now here's the weird part: it acts like a penis. No joke, when I get turned on, the bone seems to rise. 0.0

tl;dr My vagina gets boners. Why?

2. AngelicDemonic

"my vagina gets boners". OK, funniest thing ever. Sorry. Um, the only POSSIBLE thing I could think of is that you're intersex and becuae it's not incredibly obvious it was never diagnosed

3. KaraBulut

If you're talking about the pubic bone in the center under your belly button...

In women, the pubic bone has erectile tissue adjacent to it called the urethral sponge. In most women, the urethral sponge engorges during sexual activity to block the urethra. This is what keeps most women from peeing during sex. In very thin women, the pubic bone may appear to rise as this tissue fills with blood. If that's the case, it's a normal finding.

4. Akira

to AngelicDemonic: Thanks, and lol i know. I think I may have high testosterone due to a lot of other findings as well. (have to go, I'll reply more later)

to KaraBulut: Thanks for the info, but know it's lower than that...

5. Jim1454

It seems to me that I saw something on TV that indicated that the clitoris was actually much larger than what you're able to see / feel. So could it be that you're seeing the underlying parts of the clitoris becoming firmer? You might want to look into that?

But what do I know. I'm a guy...

6. Akira

haha, thank you for your thoughtful reply. I'm not sure it's just odd. And I've had comparisons 0.0