1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red dot on roof of mouth

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Revan, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys,
    So today out of nowhere I got a single red dot on the roof of my mouth, just kind of above the gums of my molars. It's more irritating no actual pain. There's also a slight yellowish on the roof, but that sometimes has appeared on my tongue too just often after I eat certain things. But it's namely the dot that's weird and im curious about. Kara or anoyone who maybe has an idea to it. I've been active sexually but only with my boyfriend in the past year and a half, and he's a virgin (well...till we had sex three weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) but yeah...so I'm not really sure why. It only happened shortly after I had a sip of water at a restaurant. Like it honestly I'm positive didn't notice it till then.

2. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

I sometimes get that on my cheeks and the place you mentioned, for me theyre kinda like pimples like theres a liquid inside and well i think its quite fun to pop

3. PapaFugs

It sounds to me like it might just be a thermal burn, did you bite into something hot? Of course there are other possibilities but if it continues to concern you, you should see you Doc and have it checked out.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, and don't quote me on this, but I woke up in the morning and can't feel it anymore so it might have just been one of those random occurrences?

5. feverdreamt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    sounds like an oral ulcer to me.. if so, just give it time and it should heal

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like i said, its already gone after a night of sleep lol

7. Silver Sparrow

Did you do anything that might have helped it go away? Such as eating something cold that could have helped it heal/ something that could have popped it?