1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**REALLY EMBARRASSING!** Acne on butt?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by shanrocks666, Nov 12, 2011.

1. shanrocks666

shanrocks666 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Umm, this is sort of creepy to ask about, but it's really starting to bug me. When I was really little (like 8 or so) I was at the party at my aunt's work place. They had a dunk tank, bouncy house, and all sorts of outdoor things, but it was raining. I was in shorts and had developed a rash on my vagina and butt the next morning. I went to the doctor and they told me what to do. It went away but a year or so later these :icon_bigg like bumps came back and have been coming and going for the past few years. It's really bugging me. Also (super embarrassing), I found this bump on my vagina a few days ago, guessing it was another pimple or whatever. But its actually too big to be a pimple or acne. I tried popping it, but it won't go away. My parents don't know about any of this recent stuff, and I'm too embarrassed!

Why are there pimples/acne on my butt, and what is this thing on my vagina... Please help me! And also, should I tell my mom about this stuff?

2. Junkist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Firstly,I'm not sure whether you are kidding around because your sidebar clearly stated you're male and as far as I can remember,guy doesn't have vagina even though they are gay x__x But I'll just assume that you were hurrying when filling up the registration form.

Before I lash out any clinical judgement,I just want to reconfirm something,is the bump on your vagina or butt?In or on your vagina/butt? What are symptoms you are able to tell?Itchy?any pus?

3. KaraBulut

You should make an appointment with your OB/gyn. It sounds very much like a Bartholin cyst.

Richard321 likes this.
  4. Emberstone

I used to get butt pimples all the time on the lower part of my butt, usually near the crease between the buttcheek and my upper thigh. about all I would do for those is to just grin through the pain (mine tended to be painful is I sat on them), and wait for them to pass.

as for the other one, I cannot be of help, as I do not have a vagina, or consider myself an expert on them.

5. Zontar

Ass zits, in my experience, were the result of severe folliculitis and not acne proper. The hair follicles would constantly jam up and form boils and carbunkles that made it VERY! difficult for me to even sit at times.

I remedied it largely by first opening the pores using a very hot shower and then scrubbing the skin surface nightly with antibacterial soap. This prevents the follicle from swelling up by killing the bacteria inside. While this will clear 99% of the folliculitis, it's just a shitty area of the body skin-wise so you're still going to develop the occasional boil but they should be much smaller in size and duration, leaving no scars after they disappear.

Best you do it as soon as possible, because my posterior still bears the post-inflammatory hyperpigmented spots of the frequent outbreaks I had. I have yet to see if they are permanent.