1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am glad

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by baileyh, Dec 13, 2007.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am glad and saw my doctor yesterday.I am cleared to go back to work next week and I am very excited.He saw that my left knee healed up very well and I told my boss Randy.He is excited to have me back next week and did some changes since I had an operation on my left knee after my fall.My boss decided that if anyone makes a mess,clean it up ASAP and I agree on him on this.I am glad he did these changes and hired a safety supervisior since this happened.The new safety super I have met has written up 3 guys so far,2 for leaving a mess they made and one for not wearing safety glasses when using a bench #######.I do clean up my messes ASAP if I make one with antifreeze and oil also wearing my safety glasses and have told the new safety supervisior this.

2. panda

Glad to see you're back.

3. Urman

Urman Guest

Happy your back and im happy to hear everything went well

4. Jim1454

Sounds you work in a great place, based on this and previous posts! Good luck with your return to work.

5. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks and I totally agreed with my boss about hiring a safety supervisior.The safety supervisior even inspects everyone's tool's if they are broken or worn out.I do work in a great place whom treat me right and 100% respect that I am a lesbian.