1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've had a bad time recently

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FrozenFlame, Nov 29, 2011.

1. FrozenFlame

For the past while I've been having some issues with my memory, not anything major to me, I'm always forgetful.

But recently, I have been stopping in the middle of something, forgetting where I am, what I am doing and/or how to do something. Example: I walked into several doors yesterday because I forgot they didn't open by themselves, or even I had forgotten how to open them.

I've also been hallucinating, nothing like snakes chasing me down or anything, but I have hallucinated several conversations. I only know that I'm hallucinating because when I bring up a conversation that I imagined, the other person tells me that that never happened, or when I start to do something I thought they had told me to do. Otherwise, I can't tell the difference, and it's starting to make me a tad paranoid.

I just want to know what's up with me. I don't need something else to be wrong inside my head. :help:

So thanks.

2. Aielar

I'm uncertain as to what could be causing the confusion and the hallucinations, but my advice is to get a doctors appointment and tell him or her the symptoms you are having. I did notice you're in the US, so if the doc appt doesn't work out financially, you could try researching online the symptoms and seeing what the internet says about them. Best of luck with everything.

3. Noir

Either you're reeeeeeeally sleep deprived, or I'd go see a doctor. O-o It'll probably go away once you realize the problem and change whatever triggered it. Good luck!:icon_wink