1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what wrong with me right now?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Danny19, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Danny19

Hey guys. So today in the morning i woke up and i wasnt hungry. But i figured i should eat something because i wouldnt have time later. I decided to eat some left over pizza. When i was gonna take a bite out of it i gagged. I really wasnt hungry so maybe i thought i was forcing myself and i stopped. So i just had coffee. Later on i got hungry at school and i bought a sandwich. i wanted to eat it but looking at it grossed me out. So i decided not too. Then my friend was eating a cup o'noodle and i got grossed out by the smell. So i started to think that i might be getting sick. However after a while i started getting super hungry but i didnt crave anything. Just water. So now im sitting here with my stomach being really hungry because i have only had the coffee at 7am and no food since yesterday. But when i want to get something i get sooo grossed out and i feel like ima throw up. I feel nauseous, kinda feverish, and really hungry!. and my lower left abdomen hurts for like 5 seconds in random moments. i need to get some food and i need to go to work. But i just cant eat because i gag.. whats wrong with me!! im really hungry!!! :icon_sad:

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say you're fighting off a bug. Stay at home to sleep it off if you can for a day or two, drink plenty of water and stick to vegetables and bread or other light food. Rice is pretty light.

3. TraceElement

If you don't mind me asking, are you pooping? I know when my bowels back up a little, I have no appitite and all food looks gross...

4. Jazzmyn

I had some similar problems, especially with not being able to eat, it turned out to be a throat infection of all things =o a couple of anti-inflammatory pills and anti-biotics and I was fineee. I hope you get well soon

5. Danny19

thanks guys.. well Before work i was super hungry so i just forced a sandwich in me and it was fine... soo nothing big. i hope..

btw i was pooping lol