1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being very sleepy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, Dec 15, 2007.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    the last 2 weeks ive been very sleepy at night. maybe becuase i am going some afternoons and saturday to the work at the stables. im still at school but it finishes next friday. peter my best friend stayed last night and another friend mark also slept in my room with us. mark isnt gay. but i wanted so much to i dont no how to say it but jack off with peter .
    peter and mark were looking at my computer and i went to sleep and was so stuffed i dont even remember going to bed. mum said she put me under the sheets and couldnt wake me . i woke up at 8.15am this morning and peter and mark were still alseep. i havent jacked off for i think more than 10 days and i cant stop thinking about it and will have to do it to night.
    is it normal do you think if you are very sleepy to not masturbate for days and will it cause a problem if i dont masturbate soon???
    i feel better to day again after sleeping for nearly 12hours

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it'll cause a problem if you don't masturbate soon but you might get some (or more) wet dreams.

Shouldn't your school have ended by now, given that you're in Australia and it's like the middle of summer there?

Anyway, likely the sleepiness is caused by adjusting to working so much on top of your regular stuff. And yeah, when I'm dead tired I don't usually have the energy to stay awake long enough to masturbate so it sounds pretty normal to me.

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    school ends this fri 21/12. mum said years ago it use to end about 15/12. i hate wet dreams because they mess the sheets and dry hard over my chest so im not to sleepy now so to night when my brothers are sleeping im going to masturbate. all im thinking of to day is masturbating and need to do it

4. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey Jayden

What you're going through is normal. Your normal routine now involves going to work and this will make you tired until you get used to it. So feeling extra tired is nothing to worry about and naturally, you won't have the energy to do much!!

You won't harm yourself by not masturbating...as joeyconnick said, you'll just increase your likelihood of having wet dreams.

What can I say but "enjoy" yourself this evening. :icon_wink

5. Kimi

When I'm really tired I can be really sleepy. I can't even make it to my bed and sleep whole night on couch in the living room:lol:

So it is normal to not jerk off if you are tired:slight_smile:

And like others said, it won't hurt you at all:icon_wink

6. Urman

Urman Guest

Im taking a guess you might be sleepy from working allot you might need to give your body time to adjust. To all the work your doing and remember the older you get the more sleep you will want to have there was a study done on this i will look it up and post it

7. Bryan

The end of school can always be stressful, also masturbation can really help you sleep, so if you are sleepy, but cant sleep, try that.

8. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks for all the answers every one!!! ive finished school friday and now in school hols until late january(!)
    im still tired but have slept in the last 2 mornings and feel better . i didnt masturbate but had a wet dream in the night so i didnt feel like doing it for a couple of nights but did masturbate last night and feel good and not so sleepy to day