1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transexual Sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Charni, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am probably (80% sure I will) going to change to a female in the future, but when I change to a female will I still be able to "feel" sex like natural females? Also if anybody here has changed from male to female can you PM me?

2. Mogget

The MtF genital reconstruction is much better than the FtM. My understanding is that you have to be a gynecologist to actually tell the difference between a natural and an artificial vagina. So MtFs are pretty good as far as sexual pleasure goes.

3. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for that! I was a little worried about that!

4. Hot Pink

That's perhaps one of the oldest myths about MTF SRS: that you'll become numb down there. Not saying this was never the case, but it certainly isn't these days.

5. Katelynn

This is something that pretty much all MTF folks worry about, and issues relating to sex & feel, as well as depth & ability to orgasm are usually important questions asked when talking to the SRS surgeon. Definitely bring any questions or concerns you have to your surgeon when you get to that stage, since they will most definitely have heard these questions before & be happy to answer them professionally. There's also a lot of info out on the web too!

6. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Have any of you had the surgery?

7. Miles D

As a transperson, how can you genuinely ask if anyone has had "the surgery"? There is no such thing as "the surgery". There is facial feminization surgery, vaginoplasty, orchiectomy, labiaplasty, breast augmentation, tracheal shave, and voice feminization for MtFs, mastectomy (double incision/keyhole/inverted T) with or without nipple grafts, breast reduction, partial or complete hysterectomy, clitoral lengthening, scrotoplasty, vaginectomy, metoidioplasty, urethral lengthening, and phalloplasty for FtMs, just to name a few.

I'm also unsure as to why you use language like "choose to be a female". Picking and choosing your gender? If you identify as female but were born and currently navigate society as male, then say that. Not that you think you might wanna "change" your gender. If you're asking about people who have transitioned from living as one gender to another, then say that. Because I never "changed". My identity was male long before I had even remotely started the transition process, and three years into my transition it's still male. My gender has stayed the same, it's my body, the shell/physical manifestation of my being.

Also for some reason I feel like you are thinking of living as female and having extreme and permanent medical intervention as the same thing. You do know that the physical part of transition is probably the easiest part, right? It's a piece of cake compared to coming out and starting to be true to yourself and living how you'd like to live. And is it really financially feasible for you to be thinking about surgery now, a process that can cost tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention the time & money spent with a therapist to get a letter deeming you fit for surgery?

-Miles