1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scars are a big problem for me

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by wellhidden, Dec 12, 2011.

1. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Ok, hello everyone. Please bear in mind that I am typing this with as much humility as I can muster in myself.

Background
    I scar alot when ever I get a cut or itch on my body it heals and a quite dark appearing line/blotch appears on the place of the scar, this always happends and is very noticable. I usually don't particularly mind those,

the problem is that I am circumcised....

If you had not guessed yet then in short I have a terrible, disgusting and ugly looking scar on my penis it goes from the circumcision ring to the head of the penis.
    I feel very consious about it and feel as if it is affecting my confidence around other people.

So umm yeah I want help :icon_sad: to get rid of it. I know talking to my local GP will help but I can't really do that because my family will get pretty suspicious and yea they will over react.

help, please?

2. mike90

See your GP.... they will see you in confidence and be best placed to advise you because it may be that you psychologically over estimate it or that you have a condition. They may prescribe a mild steroid cream as that will often get rid of a lot of the appearance of a scar. xx

3. Daisy1

Granted, I haven't seen it, but it might not be as bad as you think. I dated a guy who had a circumcision scar on his penis. I was a little surprised at first, but it really didn't bother me at all.

4. mike90

I have a scar there as well and it doesn't bother my bf at all... people are different and scars are part of what makes people unique. No one who cares about you will worry about it xx

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a birthmark on mine, it's never really been issue. Dicks aren't really all that pretty to begin with.

You wouldn't want to be with a guy who didn't like you for having a scar on your junk anyhow.

6. wellhidden

wellhidden Guest

Daisy1- the scar covers the whole of my penis head and looks blotchy
    mike90- umm ill try steroid creams
    I just feel as if its wayy too big and yea kinda killing my confidence and my abstinence :C

7. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have quite a long circumcision scar, and it's really pale and ugly. Although it isn't blotchy it is still ugly, you aren't alone.