1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad memory

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by nintenfreak92, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I have been forgetting alot of things lately that I shouldn't be , like tonight i was doing my laundry and I forgot to add soap but it seems as though my memory has been getting worse lately and I was wondering if anyone knew why and how to stop it from diminishing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Nicknikko

ohh that happens to me all the time.. i'm so glad you brought that up because i need help with that too

3. Kimi

I heard a disorder that is similar to but I'm not sure what it is called or not even sure it's a correct information so I'm not gonna mention about it since I don't wanna scare you over nothing.

But since it's not serious, like forgetting how to go school or name of your friend, maybe it's not what I have in my mind.

Let's wait for our doctor to come:slight_smile:

4. panda

I've had the same thing lately.I went to a Memory Clinic,took all sorts of tests, and they said I'm OK. I don't have Alzheimer's or Dementia.I realize there's a bit of an age difference .One thing they said was depression could be a factor or sometimes we just are thinking too much.
    Kimi's right, wait for the doctor.

5. Urman

Urman Guest

I cant remember i good amount of things especially when i need to :frowning2: :frowning2:

6. InaRut

Apparently a long term side effect of Alcohol is Memory loss...