1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex...I've heard some things 0-0

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by colmanic14, Jan 10, 2012.

1. colmanic14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :confused: please do note, that as I'm 15, I have no intention in participating in any sexual acts until later in life.
    now, earlier in health class, I was talking to one of my female friends who said she had anal sex with her boyfriend. ( like I said..waaay too young) She said however, that it was the most painfull thing she's ever done, and that also her ... anus started to bleed.
    I was all set on thinking I was going to be a bottom when I was older, but, this kind of scares me. should I expect the same thing when I do it? 0-0

2. Ridiculous

No, you shouldn't expect this.

It sounds like your friend didn't use any sort of lubricant, which makes it very difficult for anything to happen anally. Bleeding is certainly possible if you keep trying to force something in there without proper preparation.

Another factor could have been she was trying to take her boyfriend straight away, without 'priming' the anus first. It's usually a good idea to spend a few minutes beforehand using fingers, just to relax the anus and get it used to having something bigger passing through. Start with one finger, then two, then three, after which you should be fine to move on to the real thing. Lubricant should be used at all stages.

The good news is if you do these things, you will very rarely have problems, if at all.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This doesn't usually happen unless you do something wrong.

4. Alexandria

Bleeding equals too big too soon, or disturbing another health issue in the bottom. Anal is one you can't just stick it in; plenty of lube and patience is required, with use of toys to work up in size reccomended.

5. Mad Man L

While you might like the idea of bottoming, some do find it painful, and as such, opt not to do it. I know a gay guy on another forum complained about buttsex being painful, because anuses were designed for expelling human waste, not taking in penises/fingers etc. So don't get yourself dead set on the idea just yet.

Although, the case mentioned obviously shows that the girl was not in any way ready for anal, and used zip lube. That's a stupid move, really.

6. Ridiculous

I don't know if this is your point of view as well, but I'd still like to point out that it is incorrect for the sake of the OP, who may get the wrong idea from this comment.

It is perfectly normal to engage in anal sex. The anal cavity may not have evolved for the express purpose of sex, but neither did the mouth and we use that often enough. Regardless, we can do whatever we want with our bodies and are no longer limited by biological function because we have technology to fill in any of shortcomings. Humans haven't evolved to travel at 100+ km/h speeds but we do it anyway because we invented cars; the same goes for anal sex because we invented lubricants.

You certainly shouldn't think you shouldn't be doing it because it's going against "nature" (whatever nature means anyway).

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bottoming should not hurt anyone if done correctly. A little bit of bleeding isn't terribly uncommon and isn't anything to worry about (unless you aren't using condoms!) Actually, once you get the hang of it, and learn to relax into it, most people find bottoming very enjoyable, and many find it more enjoyable than topping.

Mad Man L, no offense, but you were simply given completely wrong information by the guy on the other forum. I mean, that may have been his experience, but that description and justification makes him sound like he's got a bit of internalized homophobia :slight_smile:

8. Bedroom Hymns

I can't really imagine how efficient lube would actually be.

9. colmanic14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and exactly how far would it take to hit thhe prostate? If it ever does, should I be worried? and would THAT be painfull?

10. Holmes

As a matter of course, anal sex shouldn't hurt that much, or you're probably doing it wrong. It can take a moment to adjust, relax and find a rhythm that suits you both, and it's very important to use a condom and plenty of lube. They're not suggestions, they're necessary for safe and pain-free sex.

I think the reason girls find anal sex uncomfortable is that they're used to vaginal sex, which creates its own lube.

11. Ridiculous

It is about 3-4 inches in, on the same side as your belly.
    Stimulating the prostate for most people is the complete OPPOSITE of painful. If I had to describe the feeling, it is similar to that moment just before orgasm when you can feel the orgasm welling up to climax. Kind of paralysing, but in a good way.

12. Chip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You wouldn't hit the prostate head-on, you'd more rub up against it. In good anal sex, the top will stimulate the prostate through the movement in and out. And that's something that most guys absolutely love. Many guys can ejaculate from having their prostate stimulated, without ever touching (or having someone else touch) their penis.

13. Mad Man L

I don't believe it's going against nature, rather, people need to prepare for anal sex, and it might not necessarily be enjoyable. Vaginas were made for penises, rectums/anuses etc., not so much.

And pain cannot just be physical - it can be psychological, or just not enjoyable. What I'm saying to the OP is, don't get your mind set on doing something you might not necessarily like when the time comes around.

14. colmanic14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh really? :3 wow, I always thought i'd have to just pleasure my self later. Thanks! And im glad its supposed to be enjoyable, will the prostate be damaged from this?

15. Chip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nah, it's pretty sensitive so all it takes is some fairly light stimulation and it would be pretty difficult to damage it unless you're doing something like putting beaters from a kitchen mixer up there or something :slight_smile:

16. colmanic14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...oh..my..lord 0-0 lol
    just the image of that...

17. seeksanctuary

Except the prostate, last time I checked, can only be stimulated from rear penetration. ;] Says something, doesn't it?

Anyhow. Lube, lube, lube. I cannot stress the lube part enough. Anal sex is effing AMAZING, and I wasn't even born with a prostate. Starting to think I have a phantom one or something, hah. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But it can be painful the first few times, and other times if you don't prep well enough. Prep time is different for everyone, but Ridiculous had the right idea.

18. starfish

In opinion any time someone mentions "design of the human body", that implies a religious bias. Any such statements should be suspect.