1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal bleeding

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Fiender, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Fiender

I think I might need help o,o

I had anal sex this morning, and it didn't hurt any more than the usual discomfort that comes with that sort of activity. But I just went #2, and it hurt quite a bit, and when I wiped there was blood all over the tissue. There was a good half-dollar sized red splotch and that's waaaay more than I've ever had before with Anal.

2. KaraBulut

As long as it is bright red blood, the chances are that it is bleeding from hemorrhoidal tissues in the anus.

That's a little more blood than is typical though. If it recurs again with that much blood, you definitely want to have your doctor check to ensure that it's not a fissure or that you have an internal hemorrhoid that is continuing to bleed.

If the blood is dark and tarry on the other hand, you need to be seen at an urgent care clinic or emergency room.

3. Fiender

I just went again and there was some blood still, although it wasn't quite as much as before, but there was a bit more pain than usual (not as bad as last time though)

4. Just Adam

Probably just a bit of tearing due to the vigerous nature of the activity. The fact its lessening is a good sign.

The real worry sign is if the blood is dark.

5. seeksanctuary

Had that happen to me... It'll be okay. As long as the pain is going away and the amount of blood is shrinking, you should be fine.

6. javgier

wooow damn you guys musta done alot O.e the blood is kinda scary thou.... and when it happened to me i didnt know what to do. and i was kinda scared to tell my mom. so i waited and it went away ^^

7. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

high fiber diet with lots of water will allow the tissue to heal. and id lay off the anal sex until it does (which can take weeks)