1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Itchy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ty, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

When im nervous or if i sweat even a tiny bit, i get really really itchy on the top half of my body and especially on my head which is a bitch cause if i scratch it messes up my hair -.-
    Is there something wrong with me? Ive had this for ages i think.

2. Tom

Tom Guest

i get tht but on my legs, its nothing to worry about, i cant remember exactly what my Gp said but they didnt really give me anything to do, they did advise changing my washing liquid, for clothes and plates and tht and then also my shampoo and shower gel incase it was somet to do with them, it wasnt tho and i still get it from time to time.

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

ig et it on my back but thats coz of the sweat. Eeeeeeee feels all icky

4. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

There is little to be done concerning it as it is a reaction you are having to your own sweat. Some people have it, others don't. But it is akin to "prickly heat rash", as when it is a hot, high humidity day and you sweat for a while, the skin reacts to the salts and urea in the sweat and forms little papules and they itch. Cooling and drying seems to help.

5. Kimi

I get bit of sweat in my hands...no one notice it so it doesn't bother me tho:grin: