1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sick then blood in phlem?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KnightAssassin, Jan 22, 2012.

1. KnightAssassin

*WARNING GROSS*

So I vomited about 15 minutes ago and after I threw up I brushed my teeth then I noticed some blood so I check my teeth then I cough and there is phlem and blood, not really mixed but kinda attached to each other and now I am freaking out. Clear phlem only when I cough up yhe phlem or force myself to kinda clear my throat do I get blood at first there was some each time but there is less and less each time now. I am scared. I did do some laundry earlier and got bleach on two fingers but washed my hands three times before even touching anything if that is a factor. I have dust issues and am going between home, bf's, work and school. Maybe is this just a rapture in the throat since it was violent vomiting? And is that serious?

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

If it was a particularly explosive puke then I think that's actually pretty normal but I'm not a doctor. If turns into a chronic thing you should definitely make an appointment with one though.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm, idk. :/

But to be a nag, I don't think it's good to brush your teeth right after vomiting. It's bad for your teeth.

- here

But could be wrong....

4. KaraBulut

Backing up a bit- what made you vomit?

5. KnightAssassin

I have no clue ; bad food, stomach virus, stress( I do happen to stress vomit every blue moon.

---------- Post added 23rd Jan 2012 at 08:02 AM ----------

Oh btw I haven't thrown up since then.