1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Wolfy, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Wolfy

2. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

First, you are so caring that any parent would be thrilled to have you as their child! It looks like she grabbed something by the direction of the pigment. If it's a deep dye that happened with heat, it may not come out with bleach. If it doesn't hurt or impede her hand usage, I'd wait a few days and if it's still there, then see a doctor. Until then, I would rest easy.

3. mike90

Looks like henna or something. Try to lay off the harsh chemicals like bleach seeing as they can burn and the last thing she needs is chemical burns. One thing that may remove it is nail polish remover (but be careful) or mouthwash. Does she have any more marks like this anywhere? xx

4. Wolfy

The marks are just on her fingers and palm.

But, thank you. Anything else will help too. I'll call her and tell her what I've found out so far.

5. mike90

Just a random thought.... She wouldn't have done any cooking with tumeric? xx

6. Helen

Helen Guest

I would hazard a guess at henna too; that stuff won't come off for a good few days. If she hasn't actually been using henna recently, she could have been handling a henna-based hair dye (like the kind you get in Lush, don't know if you have that where you are.