1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chronic intestinal colic for one year after masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by painter, Feb 4, 2012.

1. painter

hey guys!
    I haven't had much of masturbation experience, just one time in about a year ago and my play thing was a carrot about 6-7 inches length and 1 inch width. I pushed it on my ass and when it went through I got excited and hold the carrot on the ground ( its wide end upward ) and started to sit on it violently and quickly for several times and whole of it went through my anus and came back. After that 3-4 drops of blood came out of my ass and just the day after that I felt a pain in my bowel near my waist and my back and I didn't think its going to last for ever. And now after one year it seems to be. during last year all the time except when sleeping I suffered from colic in my intestine in my back. I've had colonoscopy and that didn't show anything wrong with my colon and at last my doctor said you just suffer from "irritating bowel syndrome ( IBS )" and that's all. but as I googled about IBS that makes pain in the belly not in the back.
    anyway I have never seen any malfunction or blood in my ass so the chance of tearing my rectum is zero and the problem should either be an infection from bacteria in the carrot or an inflation in my bowel or some kind of bowel replacement . I know some other tests I haven't had like X Ray and test of my fecal things. does anyone know anything about my situation, or these tests and details about them?

2. mike90

Well a year is a long time to go with an infection that has not either been fought off or hospitalised you so I would say that is very unlikely. As far as what may be wrong up there, it is possible that it is completely unrelated to anything sexual/masturbatory you have done and I would say that it is likely to be something different. Irritable bowel syndrome, Chrones or Colitis could all cause symptoms such as yours and the best way for this to be diagnosed would be either a colonoscopy (camera up back passage), endoscopy (camera from nose or mouth), or a barium enema, which involves drinking a solution of barium which emits low level radiation which can be picked up in an xray examination. Depending on where the barium has gone the doctors can rule certain things in or out. It may well be that your doctor first performs blood analysis to check for indicators of problems, such as inflammatory markers or anaemia (lack of red blood cells).

I would suggest speaking to your doctor and asking them to check for these things. One last thing: Stress causes a lot of weird things in the body and things like IBS are often a symptom of this, so if there has been an increase in the level of stress in your life this may cause a flair up.

I am sorry I am not a great deal of help but I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get it sorted. xx

3. painter

Thanks bro! you really helped me.
    I'm going to have all those tests you just mentioned taken. By the way are any of them harmful? or do they have any side effect? because I'm about to have lots of diagnosis and tests.
    I guess the pain should be somehow related to that masturbation because right the day after the experience, it started.

again thanks:slight_smile:

4. mike90

Obviously excessive x rays are not good but if you need them and are otherwise healthy then no they are not harmful. The doctor will be able to explain about any possible side effects. The barium is radioactive but it is perfectly safe when taken occasionally under medical supervision.

It may be that you injured yourself slightly whilst masturbating and their was an ongoing problem you had not really noticed before but because of the injury you noticed it more and noticed that it has continued.

Good luck with it and hope you get it sorted soon xx