1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else in pain?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mike90, Feb 5, 2012.

1. mike90

I hate this. I am in pain 24 hours a day with medical conditions such as fibromayalgia, chronic pain syndrome, soft tissue rheumatism and others. I am on tramadol for the pain, but also have beupranorphine, fentanyl and morphine for breakthrough pain.

The problem is, no matter how much pain relief I take the days seem to get longer and the pain seems to get more and more unbearable. What I was wondering was:

1: Anyone else on here in a similar situation?
    2: Anyone know how I can get the most out of the medication?
    3: Anyone want to come and put me out my misery please?

Mike xx :help: (*hug*)

2. oooh err.
    i was on tramadol for pain relief one time, omg i was like a zombie and couldnt feel anything.
    id speak to your dr if i were you, maybe they can help. surely being in pain 24/7 isnt good.

maybe take up a hobby, e.g drawing or something to take your mind off it a little. easier said than done i know though.
    feel better soon.
    (*hug*)

3. Jim1454

I feel for you. I can only imagine what you're going through. I suffered for a while a few years back with some chronic pain, and I was put on a drug called gabapentin. It's an anti siezure medication - so some kind of nerve blocker I guess. It helped.

It was never diagnosed, but I'm thinking that it was actually stress induced. I was struggling with my orientation and my addiction at the time, and I was very likely just overloading my body and brain with more than it could handle.