1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Much Stress

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by secretguyX, Feb 13, 2012.

1. secretguyX

It's 1am right now. I have to wake up at 6am. I have a huge report due tomorrow, worth a lot of my grade, and I'm only halfway done, if even. And i have other homework.

I feel really shitty.

I'm really tired.

I just had a panic attack, and broke down and cried afterwards.

I have no idea what to do.

I have so much on my mind, and I still feel like I'm going to go crazy or something.

What do I do????

2. Jim1454

WHat do you do? You start to get honest and get help. Let your parents know that you're struggling with your homework. Let them know that you have other things that are bothering you. Let them know that you need help.

Same thing with your teacher. Come clean. Let them know that you now recognize that you have poor time management skills and that you've messed up this assignment. Ask for an extension so that you can hand in something that is reflective of your true abilities.

And going forward, get tough in terms of your time management and procrastination. If you have an assignment due in 2 weeks, start it now - even if its to just write down your plan in terms of how and when you're going to complete it. Let your parents and your teacher in on the plan so that they can see you're serious about changing, and then get their help in sticking to it.

This is not an easy thing to do, but it will prove SO useful as you get older!!!