1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice on how to keep it from being so

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hidinginalabama, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Hidinginalabama

I'm needing some advice on how to make my butt a little titer. My boyfriend and I have been having regular sex for three mounths now and all was good until Monday. We are both versital but for the past two weeks I have been bottoming. And not my butt feels so lous from sunday night every time I eat something not one hour later I have to go to the bathroom. This is not normal for me cause i normally only go once a day if at all. Is there anything that I can do or just stop bottoming for a couple of days? :help:

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I fail to see how anal can have an affect on the digestion process, unless you happen to be doing it right after eating every time you eat.

Maybe try giving it a brake for a couple days-week and see if it resolves itself, if not consider seeing a doctor, maybe the trusting has displaced something.

3. Hidinginalabama

I forgot to add that he has a rather large dick. 9in. and every thick.

4. Jon56

I'm no doctor, but I dont think having sex would make you have to go to the bathroom just 1 hour after eating, so you may want to see a doctor. And if you are comfortable enough to say what you did here, I'm sure he can tell you if it is the case or not.

5. EM68

I have a feeling that the 2 are not related. You may have a stomach bug. There are a lot of things going around this year. If you are going a lot you might be a little sensitive down there so you may want to stop bottoming for a few days.