1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jessica816, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Jessica816

I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this, just wanted to know if anyone else has used this workout.

Okay so I'm on day 3 of level one and its kicking my butt! I've been going to the gym for the last few weeks, doing a lot of cardio and it has nothing on the 30 day shred! Now I'm a bit heavier, (that's why I'm going to the gym) but I'm starting to feel a change (maybe its in my head). Just wanted to know how others feel about the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

2. KaraBulut

It's a basic high-impact aerobic/calisthenic routine. It's not as intense as Insanity of P90X but it covers the basics. It will get easier as you build up some endurance and get back in shape. Stick with it.

3. Jessica816

I actually plan on moving on to the P90X if I can can finish the 30 day shred..Haha I'm taking baby steps

4. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is AWESOME. Seriously, I swear by it. I was like 220 when my son was born (pregnancy did not agree with me) and a year later I was sitting at 145. I lost the first 50 just doing the Shred and then started mixing it up with other DVDs of hers.

5. Jessica816

Thanks amwm2wm3 you give me hope!!

6. Ridiculous

Does this regime extend past the 30 days in some way?