1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling your going to die.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by British Lad, Apr 2, 2012.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

For some reason I feel like I am going to die before I am 25 and I don't know what is causing it I am not afraid to die, just I want more time on this earth (having say that, at the rate this earth is going I don't want live here and more with more of are private lives becoming public and the threat of annihilation only a button press way or globule warming). I also feeling like I will never know happiness and it will come between my personal happiness and/or freedom and my safety/survival. I have never spoken of this before and I don't know want to do.

2. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

From what I hear, this is not an uncommon feeling. That or the people around me are part of the few... Either way! You could use the feeling to your advantage. Maybe that isn't what you were really looking for, but you really could.
    All there really is to say is:
    1. Don't think about it (not saying you are).
    2. Enjoy the time you have.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you're experiencing a lot of symptoms of depression, or maybe of some sort of anxiety. Some of what you talk about is controllable (private lives becoming public, for instance - you don't have to have facebook or whatever, you can control what you put out there), and some seems like you're fixated on events that in all likelihood won't come to pass (how is annihilation only a button press away?).

True, there are problems in the world, and in most people's lives, but they don't necessarily mean that life is not worth living or caring about anymore.

How long have you felt like this? How much would you say it's bothering you, or getting in the way of your daily life?

4. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Well religious nuts getting a hold of nukes or some other WMD.

5. I had two psychics in a row tell me I was going to die in a car crash before the age of 21...when i was 17....those next four years....I made some awesome decisions lol Now I'm 24...

btw this is somewhat relevant i swear...

If you feel like you're going to die soon...then by all means live, and live big!

6. Jonathan

I can kinda relate to you because I've felt for awhile now that I'm going to die young. I haven't got an actual age like you, but I assume it'll be sometime in my 20's. Honestly, I really don't know what to tell you to do except to just keeping living one day at a time and maybe try to distract yourself with school, work, hobbies, friends or etc. If you're busy, you'll be much less likely to think/dwell upon it.

7. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've had to shake the belief and fear I was going to die young. Now although I know death can happen at any time I think the belief is as crazy as thinking I'm going to die a rockstar at 27. Fortunately or unfortunately however I view it the songs I write aren't that good so no worries there. But seriously I guess it helped finding someone to put me at ease about that and want to live a long peaceful life.

8. Eww

Eww Guest

Use your mind to cope with this. What I mean is simple: let the scenarios play out mentally. What is the worst thing that can happen in each scenario? Then face the consequences of what you have imagined. After this, study, get out and see things, talk to people. Then compare it. Even Buddha said, "Question everything." You, learn to question death.