1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I the right weight?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Subwoofer, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Subwoofer

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I'm a male, 5'5 Weigh 130-135 (fluctuates), Ectomorph. Wondering if I'm at the correct weight for my size? Some tips on gaining a little more and keeping it would be appreciated, feels like my arms and wrists are too small as well as my ankles and legs.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Medically speaking, there's nothing wrong with your weight, it's perfectly healthy.

If you're looking to gain, do so the right way - exercise! Weight lifting, especially anything that focuses on your arms, shoulders, or chest, would be a good way to do it (a lot of weight lifting equipment will come with instructions on them to show you specific patterns to follow, and if not, google can lead you to lots of advice very easily), and a protein shake afterwards will help you build muscle faster.

BUT, make sure you're doing this slowly and for your own benefit. Gaining weight by any method purely to make someone else happy never did anyone any good. :slight_smile: