1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kind of starting to question my health.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by needshelp, Apr 23, 2012.

1. needshelp

about two weeks ago around the night time, i started to feel very funny in my head in the nighttime at work. my body got really cold and i fell into a state of mind as if i was high. the feeling i felt was what i experienced when i smoked weed. i lost touch with reality to the point where i was questioning where i was at, who i was, if i was really at work, if everything really was happening. i haven't smoked since last year. when it was all happening, my anxiety was off the chain to the point where i was getting paranoid thinking that people around me knew that i wasn't feeling right. the feeling occurred for about 5 days after that but it occurred at different times of those days. on the first two days, they happened in the nighttime. on the next day, i felt it happening the whole day almost. now i'm feeling fine even though i find myself afraid that i'll experience the same feeling again.

yesterday and right now, i have a weird feeling in my chest like my heart feelings really funny. sometimes, my heart will start racing a bit to the point where it feels really uncomfortable. i feel an irregular beat in my chest for a second or two and then my heart goes back to its normal beating pattern.

i don't know if it's anxiety or a possible health problem. i've been taking some precautions because of it. :icon_sad:

#1 needshelp, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. Jim1454

Sounds like something you might want to take up with your doctor. Not sure what else to say, as I haven't experienced anything like that myself.

3. Lewis

I've had that before, I used to get it A LOT, but never do these days. It really used to scare me...sorry I can't help though, never found out what it was myself. But hope it's a comfort that you're not the only one who has experienced this.

4. TraceElement

Go check with your doctor. It could be as "non-problematic" as something anxiety based, or it could be something serious like a heart rhythmn disorder.

5. Phoenix91

Personally that has never happened to me, since I don't smoke weed. But could the weed that you were smoking have been laced with something? In a strange way it sounds like a mild acid trip.