1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swimwear

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ShayneTaylor, May 5, 2012.

1. ShayneTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys. This is a HUGE issue for me. I dont know what i should do. I dont exactly have a credit card so i cant by ftm swimwear, but because of the heat where i live, i cant just stay away from swimming. Im frustrated because ive been shopping for bikini tops so i can fit in a a chick through summer but its so uncomfortable. I really dont know what i should do now. Any suggestions?

2. Okay, so maybe instead of bikinis, you should look into sports oriented swimwear. Like board shorts and sport swimsuit tankini tops like [​IMG]

or they have other ones. I'm not trans, but I feel uncomfortable in a lot of women's clothes, so I prefer to wear stuff like this.

Not sure if that's helpful, but good luck :slight_smile:

3. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    My current trick (although swimming is far, far more avoidable up here :wink: ) is a sports-ish one piece bathing suit that's a bit on the small side (cheapo-me uses his from eight years ago) with board shorts and a semi-loose t-shirt that can take a bit of abuse.

4. Mandy

I would say go to a clothing optional beach. Nobody judges you there and people are all the same in everyone's eyes. If you cannot get to one as there are only a few around the planet, try a t shirt top maybe. There is nothing wrong with swimming in a t shirt. At least I think.