1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity Workout. Anyone else digging deeper?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by WillowMaiden, May 12, 2012.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I finished my second week of Insanity and I still don't like it, but I can't deny is working and is good for me. This shit is just tough! I'm 19, 5'0, 160 lbs and who knows what the inside is looking like. Yeah, it's killing me. :lol: But I'm tired of being overweight and generally unhealthy. Even though I'm not obese and don't have a bad shape (my belly shows a little, but it's mostly covered by my huge boobs which is where a lot of my fat is I think.) Speaking of my boobs for a minute, goddammit is it hard doing Insanity with these things. Almost all of excersizes require jumping and jumping hurts! Sports bras do nothing, they just cover up and barely that once I start moving. I even wear more than one for support because I can't wear just one. But anyway, I didn't come here to bitch about the chesticles. I'm still getting the workouts done, so they're not stopping me and soon they'll be reduced so hoorah! :grin: :lol:

I like the instructor, Shawn T. He seems like a nice guy. I also like that Insanity is all you. Meaning you don't need any big extreme or expensive equipment. That's why I didn't want to do P90X. So far I don't see any results, but I can feel myself little by little getting stronger.

Anyone else giving this a try or maybe will in the future?

2. starfish

I thought about getting it. I am still recovering from a back injury, so I doubt I'll be able to do most of the stuff in there. But I would like to change up my exercise routine, and hopefully find some cardio exercises I can do.

About the only thing I can do is the stair master. Anything else hurts my back.

How are the exercises? Are they high impact, or low impact?

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

The excersizes are definitely high impact. They are intense. They only have one video that takes it slow which is to recover from all the intense shit they have you do that week.

Sorry to hear about your back, what happened if I may ask?