1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I feel wrong?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by rx79g, May 21, 2012.

1. rx79g

For the past couple of weeks I have felt really awful. I really don't know how else to describe it except "wrong". It's like I accidently put on someone else's clothes and they don't fit right, or I'm playing in band and I fall two measures behind so I'm still playing when everyone else has stopped, or I put my shoes on the wrong feet. I just don't feel like I belong in my own life. Like I've woken up in someone else's. It's like I'm watching my life as a TV show and not actually living it. I haven't been getting along with my friends lately. Usually I enjoy their company but all of them except one are just making me angry for no reason. I just feel so helpless and I don't know what to do. I really don't know what to ask here but I just need help and I don't know who to turn to. I think it might be related to my questioning my sexuality, which is why I'm posting this here and not talking to my parents. I just don't have energy left to do anything. Does anyone understand what I'm saying and know what to do?

2. MikesHeath

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Try to ignore the guy as much as possible. And make others notice that you are ignoring him so t hey will not try to make you talk to him.

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well your feelings are quite understandable.

It seems like you see your body, but your not in it. (I actually experience this often)

It seems like you may have outgrown your friends or that for some reason what ever they talk about, just seems kinda wrong or not right, or that you just don't seem as interested as you were. (I went though this phase about 3 times already, once in primary school, once in high school and about 5 years ago.)

It might be because your questioning yourself, and because of this most of your current environment seems to your mind irrelevant. (It took me quite a while to peg this one when I experienced this while I got to terms of what I am)

It could be that because your are not yet comfortable with yourself, that you feel uncomfortable in your environment. (This i used to experience almost everyday until the day I knew I was gay and that I got comfortable with that)

I hope this helps, or is a close as possible to what you're experiencing!

4. KnightAssassin

find whatever you feel is wrong and indulge and engulf yourself in it for a little bit . if it's the food you eat , look up 25 new recipies , if its your sexuality read a book on gays or gay culture , if it's your height stand on a stool for a second then off then back on or so until it feels weird to be anything but yourself. that's all i can think of .... maybe though it's something deeper like a depression or something but i don't know if this will help but just know if something is wrong it doesn't mean it needs to be fixed . maybe its the perception that needs altering . also i enjoyed the band analogy having done that once or twice and having heard it happen a bit before.