1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

body issues

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stumble along, May 25, 2012.

1. stumble along

well, im in germany right now, and ive been having an issue regarding my penis.

since the flight over here, i have been feeling the need to piss about every hour or less. and when i do its not alot because well, its so frequent. its been getting alittle better over the days, mainly towards the end of the day i can 'hold it' much better. but its not this that worries me that much.

my penis has become really bipolar, one second it feels wet, the next it feels like im about to piss myself, then it feels all tingly, then it feels like my balls are being baked in an oven, then it feels like someone stuck my nuts in liquid nitrogen. and all this may happen in any order. naturally, this causes me to want to go to the bathroom to piss and to check and make sure nothing has melted/died/cumbusted/fallen off.

i also know i have some sort of mental anxiaety and i have a feeling this could play a role, as the reason i hold it better later during the day is because i calm down? and its a positive feedback loop because now im paranoid i think i dont need to piss and im just feeling a need but then i really do and then i piss myself, so when i feel something weird happen i cant not stop thinking about it and then i just get more and more nervous and it gets worse...

another issue thats been bothering me for two years (but recently (as in when the penis issues started) its been occuring little to none) is i get really bloated (like, gas) when im nervous, and partly because i didnt use the school bathrooms at all (now that i think about it the last few days of school i had trouble holding it till i got home...) and its not really noticeable but it feels like it is and it sometimes gets really painful.

i told my dad about the peeing issues (even then its noticable when your kid has to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes) and when i get a check up for college i can ask the doctor (god if this doesnt get controlled by then i might just die)

fml

2. rx79g

Can you rule out an STI? Not to get personal at all. That's one possibility, but I don't know what else it could be. Anxiety could cause you to feel like you need to go a lot, but I don't know about the other symptoms. When you go do you actually pee or do you just feel like you need to? If you are actually going that often you may need to see a doctor as infections (not necessarily of that area) can cause you to pee a lot as the body flushes out pathogens.

3. KaraBulut

There's two things going on here. One is physical. The other is psychological.

Go to the doctor. An exam and a urine test will determine whether you have a urinary tract infection (UTI).

Once UTI is ruled out, then you can address your anxiety issues with a therapist who works with people who have issues with anxiety and stress-management.

4. stumble along

i hope it isnt an STI, it shouldnt, considering i havent had sex, or kissed anyone

could it be something other than a UTI?

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I've had those many times before, I had no clue what it was but I'm pretty sure its a UTI. They should clear by themselves but I understand how irritating it is, unable to sleep at night too because you feel you have to go all the time. Go to the docs if you want it gone fast.

6. stumble along

i have an appointment on monday but i think its psychological for both symptoms? because i was fine for the most of yesterday and today but when i visited zurich i ended up going to the bathroom about 3 times in the span of dinner? and when i got to the hotel i havent gone since but i have to now well because its been 6 hours.

and can i write a letter to the doctor to hand to them because i doubt id be able to manage talking about my penis and my digestive system to someone i dont know thats not on the internet...

7. starfish

Everybody poops. So nothing to be embarrassed about. Doctors are professionals and used to discussing such topics with their patients.

8. seeksanctuary

I suggest, also, get your blood sugar tested. History of diabetes in our family, and one of the guys complained about feelings like that... might want to make sure your insulin and blood sugars are okay. You're not too young to get diabetes!