1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anal sex painful?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gazza123, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Hi

I only ask this question just to find out if it does hurt the first time. Not that i'm planning it anytime (cuz I aint gonna have boyfriend in thousand years, I mean who'd go out with me) I would just like to know

thanks

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

If you're doing it right and fully relaxed then no, there will be no pain. You will experience unconfortable feelings though as it is a strange new thing, in a good way though, sort of.

However, I believe that if the guys penis just about touches the curve in your rectum, towards your sigmoid colon then there will be a sharp pain, as if the guy is larger than the curve, the curve will adapt, and if he is shorter there is no problem as he can't even reach it. However if he just about touches it then he doesn't exactly have to go all the way in does he? :wink:

All the best.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

thanks for the info

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can be at first, like Zaio said you need to be relaxed but having something in there can make you tense up. Use ALOT of lube, I recommend the jelly it give a better glide and dissolves much slower.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, it feels great.

You do require some preparation, like practice playing with yourself first. I recommend trying a dildo first just so you gain an understanding of your anal sphincter and how it works.

6. alexmonia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah dildos can be quite expensive but worth having especially in prep for your first time. The key things you need to know is, always lube up, finger before he puts it in you and relax.