1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tight forskin

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CJD01, Jun 16, 2012.

1. CJD01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, im 17 and i cant get my forskin to retract over the head of my penis. Iv heard of something called streaching but not too sure on how to do it. If anybody could help with some advice and mabe pictures so i know exactly how to do it i would be greatful.

2. Lewis

Just slowly and gently stretch the skin upwards for around 5 minutes twice to three times a day. Don't tug at it or pull it forcefully, just ease it.

If your case is severe it may be the case that you'll have to have a circumcision, but usually the stretching works fine and should show noticeable difference in a month or so.

3. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
  4. Aldrick

As others said, stretching should help a great deal. It's best to do it while in a hot bath or a shower.

If after a month or so you don't see any improvement, you can speak to a doctor. Now, you need to be concerned when doing this because a lot of doctors, especially in the United States, will immediately suggest a circumcision. This isn't necessary.

You should seek additional opinions, especially if the doctor doesn't suggest alternative methods AND doesn't perform an exam before suggesting a circumcision. All other alternative methods should be exhausted first.

A doctors first suggestion should be to do what was just suggested to you: attempt at stretching. This will work in virtually all cases over time. However, if you're still having difficulty, the doctor can prescribe a steroid cream to assist in your stretching exercises.

This should cure an overwhelming number of cases. However, if after months (yes multiple months) of seeing absolutely zero improvement, you have to begin weighing more drastic options.

However, my general advice is to not even consider circumcision until absolutely every alternative is exhausted. If a doctor attempts to push a circumcision on you, then you're seeing the wrong doctor. Once you're circumcised - you're circumcised. There is no changing your mind - it's permanent.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Many docs here would suggest it first because that's their experience. For some reason, this country is obsessed with chopping off parts of little boys. *grumble* *grumble* *grumble*

6. Bradley

I can tell you from experience that stretching works. I always had phimosis (tight foreskin), so I went to see a doctor about it. He prescribed me a topical steroid, and told me to stretch it.

In the beginning, I was not even able to retract it while flaccid. After a couple of months of stretching, I was able to retract it while erect.

My doctor also recommended against circumcision. He said it was a very drastic step, and should be a last resort only (unless I was dead set on having one). I personally do not have an issue with being circumcised, however, having it done as an adult is extremely painful.

7. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    stretching should work just fine- dont do anything you might regret.-_-