1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facial Masks!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hawthorne, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hawthorne

Does anyone use them if so what kind and do they have any results, my face is being all gross and I use a regular treatment for usual oilyness but it is almost unbearable after like 2hours any suggestions. No I do not have acne, I do have a dermatologist I just keep forgetting to ask her about it.

2. TraceElement

3. Lewis

Ugh, my skin is like that too. I don't have acne either, but like a few hours after washing my face I can feel the oil being produced and it annoys me so much. I tend to over-wash my face due to it which is the long-run is probably making it worse.

So if this thread gets resolved, it won't only be the OP that it helps! :slight_smile:

4. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know much about masks, but have you tried blotting sheets? Neutrogena makes some, but I think there are other brands too. You just press them to your face and they absorb oil. I like them because they're small and easy to use on the go.

5. Hawthorne

Oh I have never heard of blotting sheets I will have to look into those. This whole thing irks me so bad D:

6. Ridiculous

Do you use moisturiser? If your skin is dry then it'll produce oil to counteract it - sometimes all you need to do is use a moisturiser to stop you skin drying and that will cut the oil production down.

7. Hawthorne

Oh I do not use a moisturiser, I will have to try all these things do you have one that you could suggest I have no idea what I am looking for...