1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tanning Moisturisers

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Jan 14, 2008.

1. TyraBanksIsFierce

Ive been using Garnier Summerbody moisturiser and it makes my face really greasy even tho i use clearisil exfoliator on it beforehand, is that supposed to happen?

help?

thanks in advance

2. Hollywood

do those really work as a tanner? ive always wondered.

myself, i have ridiculously dry skin from years of acne treatment so i have a prescription moisturizer. its 99% water, locks moisture in and isnt greasy at all-i looooove it!

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

The tanning moisturizer you are describing, is that specifically made for the face or body?
    Most body moisturizers use oils, as they don't create a great amount of fuss on the body. On the face however such oils can be dangerous and may lead to acne or blackheads.
    I would recommend you either find one that is specifically made for the face, or use an oil-free makeup bronzer that is removable to give you the results you want while playing it safe.

EDIT: i just realized the latter may or may not be an option you would consider.

4. TyraBanksIsFierce

thanks,

Oh... -_-

do you know of any specially for thet face?

5. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Dove has a "brightening" moisturizer available, which i had used for awhile. It felt absolutely wonderful, not oily however i didn't find any difference in skin tone. Maybe you will find it gives you better results? An excellent, inexpensive moisturizer all the same.

It sells for $18 here. http://www.dove.ca/face/fresh_radiance/moisturizer

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

Awesome. Thanks!:icon_bigg

7. TyraBanksIsFierce

Hehe i bought one Olay touch of sun(Which is adaily UV moisturiser with a hint of tanning ingredient)..better work. it cost me $17:icon_redf now im broke

8. Micah

Yeah you have to remember that the skin on your face is quite different to the rest of your body, so you should use different types of moisturisers for each.

Hope your olay works :wink: