1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Red Spots

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kenko, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone have any idea what these weird red spots are? Occasionally they just kind of appear then just kind of hang around...

[​IMG]

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno for sure but I think I've had weird miscellaneous skin blemishes like that before and eventually they've faded.

3. I think I have the same things, although mine have been around for a year or so now. As for what they are I haven't the slightest idea I've never even thought to get them checked out.

4. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think I had similar spots ages ago. They're some sort of wart and should fade in time. That said, I'm not a doctor and if you have any concerns, you should get them checked out.

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Possibly JayHew has a suggestion?

6. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Looks like the type of lesion one gets from what is called an id reaction of the body meaning you might have a fungal infection somewhere on the body, like athlete's foot. Some people have them appear as a clear like blister, they itch and if squeezed a clear fluid come out, then it scabs and fades away only to appear again some time down the road. I don't know of any specific treatment.

7. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Yep. They're not itchy or anything, just there. I have a lump in my neck though. . .

8. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

The lump in the neck could be a shoddy node, meaning it is scarred from past infections. But depends on where it is to, most can be in the front part of the neck, back of the neck behind the ear is another concern, mastoiditis is possible. Some times cat scratch fever, or again shoddy nodes from past infections. If nothing going on, likely that is what it is, shoddy node.