1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Araot, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Araot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So im trying to get my head around the feeling of anal sex. I think about it a lot and it gets me really turned on.. but when I actually do it (only done it 3 times), there is some pleasure but still a lot of dscomfort.. so i decided to put this a marker up there, no the side with the cap, but the other side.. when i took it out there was a bright red coloured blood clot looking thing on the marker.. I panicked a bit, calm now but i know i shouldnt be ignoring this. Has this happened to anyone? Any idea what it might mean?
    Oh and 2 months ago, I also had non stop diarrhoea for about 5 weeks.. the doctor did loads of blood tests but nothing came up.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, KB can give a more definitive answer but most likely you scraped a vein a bit and got a little blood, and that likely mixed with mucous so it looked like a blood clot. If you aren't bleeding now, you're likely OK.

Now... you probably already know this, but for anyone who doesn't, for God's sake, please don't put anything up your ass that isn't designed for the purpose (body parts excluded.) You can order dildos off of Amazon and they'll ship discreetly. Much safer (and more enjoyable) than a magic marker. :slight_smile:

3. Araot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for that, I didnt bleed after that at all. I wont be putting random things up there again :slight_smile:

4. KaraBulut

I didn't elaborate because Chip covered the things that I usually mention when discussing sex toys.

A couple of things that I did want to specifically mention since a lot of people read these threads even if they don't comment: there's several reasons that we discourage use of household objects in place of dildos and they are all safety-related.

The lining of the rectum is much like the lining of the mouth. It's a rough exterior with a very delicate interior. So, things that have sharp edges can scrape and trigger bleeding in the interior lining.

An important feature of a dildo is the handle and the large base. The handle on a dildo (which can sometimes be shaped like a scrotum) gives the person using the dildo a place to hang onto during use. While things like markers and cucumbers look like their would work, they also can slip and slide when you have lube on your hand. And this can lead to some very embarrassing discussions in the emergency room.