1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First post. Nervous and scared

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Run23, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Run23

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello this is my first post I was researching and found this site I hope it can really help me in more than one way. I have been masterbating analy for a very long time when I was young I would use bottles and other things I could find that were the shape of a penis untill I got older and started buying toys. I have no attraction to males at all I just really love the feeling, anyway I'll get to my story I was playing with my girlfriend over the weekend with the toy I use regularly it is 12" about 9-10 insert able. In the shower and on my own I try to get as far as I can and I feel this spot where it gets tight and I have to retract it. I've been trying to make myself get used to it to get deeper. But my girlfriend was toying me and I wanted her to try she was pushing and it slipped in really hard I jerked away and we played a little longer. Over the past few days I've noticed when I pass has a glen has been coming out almost like snot( I have bad alergies so I might be swallowing mucus? I read) but I've also had some stomach pain nothing to bad but all of it combined is scaring me that I might have ripped a wall?!?!?:frowning2: so I'm lookin for help would I be in terrible pain if I did that? Or is this nothing to worry about? Thank you

---------- Post added 9th Jul 2012 at 09:08 PM ----------

Oh also the toy is about 2 2 1/2 inches across

2. Run23

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
  3. Roz

Roz

You should see your doctor about that.

If it is accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea frequently, it may be a digestive problem. At least, that's what I have, mucus is present every time and there were terrible stomach and abdominal pains as well as vomiting and diarrhea way too often. I'm on Meds for it so the pain and other things are gone besides the mucus.

Anyway, good luck but definitely go to a doctor.

---------- Post added 10th Jul 2012 at 02:23 AM ----------

P.S. Do a web search [eg Google] the Gay Lesbian Directory. Physicians are listed there that specialize in treating the LGBT community.

I know you're not gay, but these doctors are no stranger to these sort of visits, so it would be less embarrassing for you.

4. Run23

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There is no vomiting or diahreah I feel normal in those aspects just very gassy and the mucus. But thank you very much I guess I'll have to see a doctor it's better than dieing:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just don't know if it will continue or what this is a first time thing seems weird to just pop out of no where this once unless I injured myself?

---------- Post added 9th Jul 2012 at 10:50 PM ----------

Also do you continue anal sex or quit due to the symptoms?

5. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

For the time being, I'd err on the side of caution and stop the anal sex. At least until you can get yourself checked out.

6. Roz

Roz

I agree, no need to aggravate the area. Best to be safe than to possibly make it worse.

7. Run23

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Alright thank you for the responses and help!