1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stretched Ears/ Gauged Earring Jewelry

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AshenAngel, Jul 14, 2012.

1. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I want to start the process. I believe the size I'm currently at is somewhere between a size 20 and a size 18. I currently plan on buying my jewelry at Hot Topic. My question is, does anyone know of any other stores that sell gauged jewelry for good prices?

Attached Files:

#1 AshenAngel, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
  2. PurpleCrab

Yeah!!! Painful pleasures. Look it up :slight_smile:

3. jobananas is an online store
    and bodyjewleryshop is online aswell

theyre both were i get mine from :slight_smile:

4. King

King Guest

That's where I buy my earrings. All you need is a credit card or PayPal! :slight_smile:

King x

5. MusicIsLife

A few tips: It may be more expensive, but have a piercer do it. If you dont wanna do that, make sure you DO NOT jump sizes, it will either give you a blowout or an infection. It's slower but safer to go one size up at a time. If you think that one day you will wanna take out your spacers, then I would suggest not going past size 0, because I have been told by my piercer that they wont go back to normal after that.

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

thanks for your input, but i did a lot of reading before i made my decision and i'm familiar with these ideas. my goal is a size 4, so i can let them close if i dont want them anymore. and i'm not going to a piercer simply because i kinda see that as cheating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you to everyone else, i'll definitely look into the places you guys suggested! keep 'em coming! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2012 at 01:20 PM ----------

thanks! i definitely will! :slight_smile:

7. Run23

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I don't really know any stores but I want to tell you be very careful the pain is one thing deal with it. I have had an inch and 9/16th in my ears. So I have had experience not just being an ass I've taken them out since but what I want to say is don't jump sizes and be very careful using tapers you will blow your ear out so fast! Then they look like cat butts:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: go slow take your time it takes forever but it's worth the wait to have healthy good looking guages. I used small tapers to get to a zero then I recommend using tape(bondage tape if you can) but I used electrical it works just fine just put small amounts around your earring at a time till its fully healed each time. Also anything past 5/8 will not fully close so be warned you will have holes in your ears forever. That said good luck and be careful it becomes an addiction!

8. timo

There shouldn't be any pain to deal with, in fact stretching lobes shouldn't hurt at all! If it hurts you're doing it the wrong way/you're trying too hard/you're stretching too fast, putting too much tension on your ear. Just take your time, read the BME Stretching Guide and everything will, most probably, be fine. :icon_bigg but judging by your last post you've probably read it already. Good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: