1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, new here and a little worried I did something silly

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by UK25M, Jul 30, 2012.

1. UK25M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello all, I have been a lurker on this forum for quite a while and found you all to be very nice and really helpful. I struggled for years about being bisexual and have finally accepted it :slight_smile:

Anyway, to my point - I have a 7 inch rubber "toy" which I decided to explore my lower area with, I used the correct prodedures I think (lube and a condom) and was as gentle as possible however I then read something which sent my panic levels through the roof! I started to worry that I may have caused myself injury and peritonitis. I know this might sounds odd to you but for me after finally accepting that I am bisexual and then this worry it's hard :frowning2:

I read this post: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/health-well-being/44504-straightening-sigmoid-colon.html and found it very interrested as that was the same quote I read about the walls being paper thin, however I am still worrying.

I am quite tall (6ft4) so I think my internal body parts must be a little long as well although I am not sure if that's how it works. There was no pain while doing "it" and no blood. Again sorry for the graphic detail.

Any words of wisdom, advice etc? Btw my name is Jamie. Sorry for the rant.

2. KaraBulut

These irrational fears are sometimes part of the whole guilt about exploring and enjoying the rectum and anus. There's all sorts of hang-ups that society and religion like to make about anal sex... along with masturbation and just about everything about our bodies that feels good.

In other threads I've point out that what comes out of your ass is about the size of a penis or a reasonably sized toy. Unless you're really going at it, you're not going to cause any permanent harm.

But getting past some of the hang-ups over playing with a toy or exploring anal pleasure... well, sometimes that takes a little longer to work through.

3. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi UK25M

Please,first off,calm down and stop worrying as this will not help.As you stated,you used a condom and plenty of lube,you had no bleeding and most importantly no pain.You sound just fine to me and should be proud of yourself for taking a sensible approach to exploring anal play.

If you enjoyed the experience,or feel you would like to explore a bit more then go ahead and do it.Dont be put off by reading some scare story about the walls being paper thin etc,anal play with a sencible approach is safe(and of coarse,very enjoyable).In my own experience,i would say that pain is mostly the barrier telling you that something is to big,to long,or just inserted in to much of a hurry.

Advice:- try a few times,just to get used to the feeling because you wont fully enjoy it until you are comfortable with it inserted,a medium butt plug can be good for this as they taper down towards the base and tend to stay in position better than a dildo.As long as you stay with proper shaped toys and dont force things if hurting you should be just fine.Anal play can be very enjoyable,it pays to give it a chance.

Good luck