1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible pregnancy (a bit detailed)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Koolladgirl, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! Just warning you this is going to be a weird story. Anyway. I was at a party 4 days ago and I sort got alil drunk- I remember most of what happend but not quite all. Well at one point when I was just about totally loaded my boyfriend sorta was naked and did some things. All in all I don't know it I had sex but it's possible. Continuing on every morning I have been having morning sickness, all day cravings, frequent urination, and tenderness. But I started what seems like my period today - but 2 weeks early. So I'm confused. Help?

2. prism

Was your boyfriend drunk? The first thing you should do is ask him if he remembers anything, maybe you didn't have sex at all.

In terms of morning sickness, the nausea is caused by extreme hormone variations that occur in pregnancy once the egg is fertilized and implanted (conception). In conception, the egg moves into the uterus and usually completes implantation around two weeks after successful intercourse/fertilization. It is not common, but morning sickness can occur as early as two weeks after egg fertilization. However, most women experience it beginning in the 4th - 6th week.

If you think you are having morning sickness due to pregnancy earlier than a two week period after sex, it could be from having sex from an earlier time, or nausea from a completely different illness.

Wait to see if you get your period since you're starting today, but if you continue to have symptoms you should see a doctor or go to a women's health clinic as soon as possible. The internet is not a good source of immediate medical information and cannot properly diagnose you.

Hope this helped! (Props for Pokemon & Illinois)

3. ToTheCeilingFan

Is it definitely your period or could it be spotting? Never been pregnant myself, but I've heard that spotting is quite common and can resemble your period. You might want to take a pregnancy test just to be sure (if you don't feel comfortable buying one for yourself, ask an older sibling/friend?) and always, ALWAYS carry condoms on you in case something ends up happening that you didn't anticipate. Sorry, I know you hear it all the time -- but it really is important.
    Hope everything works out, hon. (*hug*)

4. KaraBulut

Morning sickness doesn't start until the second month after conception.

Bottom line- if there is any chance that you and your boyfriend had sex, then you need to be seen by an OB/Gyn or a nurse practitioner at a women's clinic. If you don't have access or money is an issue, then call your local Planned Parenthood and find out what services are available to you.

The clinic will run a pregnancy test and test for STDs. They will also talk to you about birth control options. It's something that you should take care of now.

5. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you were probably suffering from alcohol poisoning - it's not possible for it to have been morning sickness UNLESS you've been sexually active before the party.

Take Kara's advice and get yourself checked out - it's anonymous and your parents need not know.

Take care of yourself.

6. you can still be pregnant and have your period.

or it could be a mess up in your cycle, some months i feel really sick before im due e.t.c so it could be nothing to worry about, but take a test just to be sure.