1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forearm muscles & masturbation (detail spoiler)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by IllusiveRannoch, Aug 1, 2012.

1. IllusiveRannoch

^ title w/ '?'. a while back ago i did a bit of research on some of the Victorian era myths perpetuated even today mainly by religious factions about masturbating, and am smart enough to know that if any of the said yaghshit was in the slightest bit true, most everyone would be blind, insane, have STI's, stunted growth, carpal tunnel, (newer false claim), damaged sex organs, infertile, ect. aside from the scare tactics mentioned, i've noticed that when masturbating, my forearms tend to feel tense, specifically my Brachioradialis (hope that's spelled right), but it just adds to the intense great feeling when ejaculating & hitting orgasm. so i'm wondering, 'can masturbation build & strengthen forearm muscle', because i certainly wouldn't mind having arms like Sam Fisher. :icon_cool

2. GingerGuy

It's not true. Because if it was, my arms would be like the Hulk's right now LOL

3. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It definitely uses muscles, sometimes rather vigorously, but I doubt it's an effective form of exercise, i.e. you probably aren't getting much bang for your buck. :icon_wink

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Let's just say, my forearms got HUGE after a while :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And I don't work out. I'm kinda on the same page as OP but I don't know for sure :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless you have literal balls of steel I doubt you'd see any changes in your muscle mass ^,^

6. KaraBulut

Well, the next time you're in a room full of guys, look at their forearms- "Is there any difference in size between left and right?".

That's probably the answer.

7. IllusiveRannoch

:lol: well thanks people. and i'll keep that in mind Kara.

8. 55

I'm seeing Popeye in a whole new light!!

:roflmao:

9. speedracing22

I think that the reason one forearm would be stronger than the other is because it would be used more for a bunch of different things (not just beating off). For example, I am right handed, and my right forearm is slightly stronger than my left, but I do EVERYTHING with my right hand, because I am right handed. I think that a left handed person would find that their left forearm would be stronger as well.

I don't think that just beating off would make one arm stronger, but all the activities performed with that one hand I think do add up and make a slight difference.