1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

becoming mad....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Mello23, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Mello23

no not angery mad, i mean mad mad (mentally disturbed; deranged; insane; demented). well i was born mad, just a tiny bit, and as time went by it slowly grew. but this past year it has grown far too much than i planned. last years it was 30% now its 75% and still growing. i really dont want to acidentaly say something and get sent to some sikward. thank gods for imaginations! i can imagin all i want with my maddness and not get in trouble, as long as i dont act on it (which would be fun lol) no i wouldnt go on a killing spree, but u all know society now an days, freaking out over such trifle things). but it is worrysome since it has skyrocketed in a year. sadly pills dont work for me, ive gone through so many, ive developed a kind of....immunity to anything that isnt natural or organic. not sure why but oh well. i was curious on how u all feel and curious as to what u would all say. any advises would do well. couse being mad isnt necessarily bad either X3

Hug your psychopaths today (*hug*) (*hug*)

2. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Define mad please.

We can all be a little crazy now and then and enjoy it.

Then there's the crushing sort that destroys lives one way or another.

Your post is sort of random and "line of consciousness" but it doesn't sound mad.

So what do you mean and how does the 30% and 75% come into it? I read it as meaning you had sort of planned to be 30% mad but had ended up as 75% mad.

I'm not used to the concept of measuring "madness" as a perrcentage. :smilewave

3. Mello23

i have the ability to figure % out of most things, not sure how and tends to be confusing. those who murder people are people who take pleasure for it, not just because their mad. think of the mad hatter, that kind of maddness, but with more creepiness to it X3 u see as a child (now 18) ive been a very inteligent in odd and usefull areas (thank u aspergers XP) and i can measure manythings in %, emotions, health, nearly anything. i am also what some would call intuitive and have a very developed sort of phyc. course some people have a hard time wraping their minds on anything that goes beyond physical acounts but i for some reason defy those and make them even mader (angery). its allitle hard to explain these things to people unless they experience it themselves, at the time being im doing my best to explain this to u. any other questions?

4. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand the percentage thing now, but what do you use as your basic line to measure from? Do you compare yourself to someone you consider to be completely sane?

I've worked with a lot of fine people with Asperger's and in some respects it can bring blessings - it depends on your own attitude to it whether you see it as a handicap or not.

The problem with Asperger's is that some perceive it as something you "measure" against "normality" - whatever that is.

5. Mello23

i measure compared to how society is, now and in some past. but not entirely. i have a sense of "knowing" and can be quite tiresome after being right for so long on alot of things. the measurement is a combination of comparing to the now common and odd society, to my natural "knowing" and to other things.

most people like to consider people to just belive another is weird or strange, because they have a hard time seeing what mad people are like or just dont even try to see. because of this mislabling mad people like me can easily blend in with common society and not have to worry about even more trifle matters. but the down side to that is when someone is mad and is "sensitive" they can slowly become, unstable, becuse of society's blindness.

#5 Mello23, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  6. BudderMC

I still don't exactly what it is that's making you seem "mad". I mean, your post is a little disorganized, but beyond that there's nothing that's really making me think you're crazy. Has something happened to make you think this? One doesn't usually just decide they're "mad" without a good reason.

And honestly, you can't really measure something qualitative like emotions in something quantitative like percentages. You can think it as much as you'd like, but technically you can't actually do that.

7. prism

I'm going to have to agree with BudderMC.

If you are truly worried that you may have a personality disorder, please see a psychologist to become accurately diagnosed. Society's misuse of words like "psychopath" only perpetuate the notion that individuals with psychopathy are crazed murderers. Many people live normal lives with psychopathy, and the disorder is often defined as the absence of emotion and conscience. If you were a psychopath, you probably wouldn't be worried about being one or seeking treatment.